Thread: BlackBerry 9780 vs iPhone 4

BlackBerry 9780 vs iPhone 4

I have decided to purchase a smart phone and can pic between the these two, the BlackBerry 9780 and the iPhone 4. Actually bot the phone are fantastic but still i want the best one.So please suggest me the best phone between these tow and let me know there performance also the detailed specifications. I think my investment should not be a waste of money and i need the the perfect phone which will be supporting maximum latest applications and also it must have the finest surfing ability.

Re: BlackBerry 9780 vs iPhone 4

According to me you have to go through the following points that will let you know the advantage and disadvantage of buying the Blackberry So here are some of the pros and cons of the Blackberry:
    • Pros:
      1. It is easily available and on different service providers
      2. It will provide you the best of web surfing services.
      3. It also has the instant email access
      4. It will provide you its own blackberry messenger
      5. It has the QWERTY keypad which is easy to use and also faster to type
      6. It has the ability to support the external memory card
    • Cons:
      1. It does not allow you to work on the latest application
      2. If you are opening multiple applications at a time then it tends to freeze itself

Well I guess you have to go with the Apple iPhone only it the best phone that I have ever used and it also supports all the latest applications launched in the market and will also support the one which will be launching in the next few years. Now the thing here is that it is a little bit costly as compared to the Blackberry. But has some amazing functionality. If budget is not an issue for you then you can definitely go for this one. It has applications store which store number of applications and you can also do multitasking in it. It comes with a clean and crystal clear display. Also easy to understand and use. I am sure that going with this one will definitely solve your confusion.

I have gone through your problem or rather I would say It as the concern of yours regarding the phone. Now here are some of the vital points that will let you know the major differences between these two giant phones.
    • Performance wise both the phones are fantastic but apple leads the count here fractionally.
    • The iPhone has the 1GHz A4 processor, 512MB of RAM and the storage is 16Gb or 32Gb which depends on the users requirement, Whereas the Blackberry Bold 9780 a 624 MHz processor, 528 MB RAM and 2GB minimum memory which can be expanded up to 8 or more.
    • If you will compare both of this design wise then they are totally different. I mean to say that iPhone is a touch screen phone while the Blackberry has the QWERTY keypad.
    • The blackberry is a great business phone with fantastic browsing support and the apple iPhone can be called the multimedia phone.
    • The iPhone gives you the powerful display as compared with the blackberry