Thread: Buying HP Envy 14 in India

Buying HP Envy 14 in India

I want to buy a new laptop and I think i will go for HP Envy 14 but I would like to ask you guys that is it available in India and how much it would be costing. Actually I have seen that this laptop comes only with an i5 or i7 core due to which the price of the same is going bit higher then my budget. can you guys tell me that with what specifications this laptop can be purchased?

Re: Buying HP Envy 14 in India

even I have checked it that it seems to be bit crazy that many websites says that this laptop comes with the core i3 as its lowest configurations but core i5 and i7 are also available which would be costing around twice as that of Core i3. Now the problem is I am not able to confirm that does this laptop comes with Core i3 processor or not. If yes then it would be better for many buyers such as me who does not need any higher processor then that of Core i3. Actually different websites are showing different information because of which I have got confused here.

I think it would be anyday better to rely on an information provided on an official website of the HP as one question comes in mind that why they would be showing or declaring only Core i5/i7 HP Envy 14 if they are building the same laptop with the Core i3 processor as well. My conclusion says that there is no Core i3 available in this model of the HP laptop so you may buy the some other model of the HP Envy series in which Core i3 Processors are available. But for this laptop, There is no meaning for searching about it if it does not matches with the information of official website. Here I have given you the link where HP Envy 14 & Envy 15 are compared. Click HERE to view comparison.

I have made the perfect review of the HP Envy 14 which is a great laptop to buy but I would like to inform you that this laptop does not come with the HP Envy 14. If you want to know more about this laptop then I won't be discussing here as you can directly go to the review which I have made of this laptop. Click on the HP Envy 14 Review to go to the review page. I think you should focus on some other models as well with the core i3 processor which might be beating up this model of the HP Envy.