Thread: Which are the Best EARPHONE within Rs.1000

Which are the Best EARPHONE within Rs.1000

I have been using my apple iPod from quite some time now but yesterday i have lost my earphone while i was traveling. Now i am looking for new earphone for myself but i don't want to spend too much money because of that i am not going for any iPod earphone. I want to have the earphone for my iPod that should have the decent sound quality and should be within the price range of Rs. 1000 to Rs. 1500. So anyone have knowledge regarding earphones that i can have for my iPod with that much budget.

Re: Which are the Best EARPHONE within Rs.1000

You can have many earphone that are well within the price range which you have mentioned as well as less than that. Some of the earphone you can go for can be
    1. creative EP-630: Designed to organize the desires all the users, it has got the rubber earbuds portion that minimize outside sounds and develop the bass impact of squashed audio tracks. It is very light in weight and easy to use.
    2. SoundMagic PL11: It has tremendously steadiness sound superiority with deep bass has got soft mids and well specific highs and the ability is untainted high fidelity. These earphones have oxygen-free copper cable for convinced greatest audio delivery across a wide frequency range.
    3. Sennheiser CX 180: It is comfortable for wearing for long hours and consist of special sizes of ear adapters with different size.
    All the above earphones are well fitted in you price range you have mentioned.

There are more such earphone which you can have and use with your iPod and can enjoy the great sound quality that will be under Rs.1000.
    1.Skullcandy smokin buds: Smokin' Buds feature elite noise eradicating sleeves to block out outside sounds so that you and your desired tunes can share more personal, one-on-one time. These Skullcandy earbuds can be purposed in different designs and colors and has great design to look for.
    2. iFrogz Ear Pollution Timbre: It offers an exclusive design with earpieces sheathed in wood rather than other earphone which are plastic or metal. They offer deep and natural bass which you can enjoy with your iPod. One of the editions of it comes with an in-line mic that can be used with the iPhone or other music phones. So this can be great to use and comes within your price range.
    So before fixing anyone you have to look for the different options.

Yes you can select one of the above mentioned earphone for your iPod to use with but there are more such earphones that you need to look at before selecting any on the above mentioned.
    1. Shure SE425 Chrome : This is a dual balanced framework driver with a 2-way passive intersect design and a detachable cable with a never seen snapping system in it. Other best part of it is that it comes with 2-years of warranty.
    2. JBuds J3 Micro Atomic In-Ear Earphone: This is well designed and provide you with great sound quality when compared with other of this range.
    3. Westone 1 True-Fit Earphone: 3. Lightweight and exceptionally comfortable, it provides up to 25 dB of noise decrease. It is attuned with almost any special listening device and is operational with a 3.5-mm stereo plug.

For best experience with iPod i think you need to go for the earphone from the apple as this will be really great with your iPod. If you are not able to increase your budget then last think you can go for is that just buy the earphones from other companies like Philips, creative soundmagic etc. They offer the earphone which will be fit into your budget of Rs.1000 and best way to buy them is from the websites like Amazon, eBay etc. they will provide you with much discount on the product you will select.