Thread: A good DSLR CAMERA for beginners.

A good DSLR CAMERA for beginners.

I am thinking about buying a new Digital camera for my personal usage. I don’t have any prior knowledge about the digital camera but I anyway one of my friend suggested me to buy only DSLR camera. For that I personally chose 3 best models as my requirements and they are Panasonic Lumix G1 2, Nikon d 3000 and Canon 1000d. Now my question is that within 3 models which hone is better to start with beginner experience in digital photography. I need to store those pics either as digital format or in printer format. So which one is better do you think? Please explain me with reason. If you have suggestion about any other models please feel free to post it here. Thank you.

Re: A good DSLR CAMERA for beginners.

I am really confused right now and I don’t know what to suggest you. All these 3 models are popular for its own unique feature and that cannot be explained easily. For DSLR photography all these models are helpful for a beginner. The Panasonic Lumix G1 offers incredible flexibility offered by digital capture. Nikon d 3000 uses some professional techniques and settings. Canon 1000d is an affordable digital SLR and secured camera. Like this way there are best with their features. So it is now your choice to choose among them according to your budget.

First of all you need to compare those cameras according to their best features. The comparable features includes LCD with brightness, image sensor, Megapixel, speeds of image processing, automatic adjustments, picture control, palettes, user interface, range, wide range, flash, energy saving, body weight, compactness, bundled software and package, accessories, shooting capacity, handling, image quality in bulky environment etc. You cannot gain all the features in a single model. But comparing these features you will know which feature is most important for DSLR photography.

The current beginner camera gets much improvement than older one. So as you are looking for DSLR camera do not go for choosing only three models. There are also several models from same company. I will give you several models which are suitable for all kind of beginners. The price of these models not varies much.
    • Pentax K-r --- Price: $850
    • Canon T2i / EOS 550D ---Price: $850
    • Nikon D3100 ----Price: $650
    • Sony A55/A33---- Price: $899 / $750

Today’s technology makes a lot of improvements in digital photography or what we called DSLR photography. Because of ever growing features now these cameras are not only called as DSLR but they are called as Hybrid cameras. It is the better option to go along with the technology other than still looking for beginner models. These new generation camera’s offers full experience of DSLR which included digital sensors and easy interchangeable lenses in small, simple mirror less bodies. As far as my suggestion concern you should go for Canon EoS 1000D. It is very portable to carry along with you and good handling capability.