Thread: Sennheiser CX 180 earphone Vs. Skullcandy smokin buds

Sennheiser CX 180 earphone Vs. Skullcandy smokin buds

I have been using music player from last six months with earphone which was provided with it. But i am not really happy with its sound quality, design and one thing is that i listen music you can say almost ten to fifteen hours but when i play music for long hours with the earphone it becomes uncomfortable. It make uncomfortable to listen, so now i am looking for replacing it and looking for new earphone looked two or three models but not able to select from them the earphone i have looked for is Sennheiser CX 180 and Skullcandy smokin buds earphone. So if anyone currently using it or have any idea about it please provide me the details of their performance and quality. Thing i want to mention here is that i can spend only Rs. 1500 on it.

Re: Sennheiser CX 180 earphone Vs. Skullcandy smokin buds

I must say you have selected great earphone to buy for your music player as both have great quality and they are well within your budget. It personally speaking i suggest you to go for Sennheiser CX 180 earphone.
    It is really funky ear-canal phones feature an inventive finger-contoured housing design that facilitates for simple alteration and optimal wearing comfort in the ears. Provide with their high passive reduction of ambient noise and it delivers a dominant bass-driven sound. Features it have as
    • It is comfort for weaning for long hours as it includes special sizes of ear adapters. It has commanding and bass-driven stereo sound.
    • It has high passive shrinking of ambient noise.
    • It is well optimized for MP3, CD players, iPod, iPhone and also can work with portable gaming systems.
    • It comes with regular cable.
    • Companies provide you with 2-year warranty.

Sennheiser CX 180 earphone provide you with great features and it comes well within the price range of Rs. 1500 that you have decided to spend for earphone. But there is difference when you buy it from the store and from the websites like eBay, Amazon etc they will provide earphone with the discounts and product they will provide on delivery will be CX180 Street II earphones and Ear adapter set (S/M/L) ear adapter as per your choice of size. I think the offer at which you can get the earphone can be Rs.1,295 that will be really great to have, so this will be great go go for as your earphone for music player. I hope you will go with my suggestion and get yourself Sennheiser CX 180 earphone from any of the shopping website.

Yes i know it provide with great features but i think you can also look for Skullcandy smokin buds as your choice to have. As they are really great in design and you can plug it in your ears for longer hours as it is quite nice in design and can be listen for much longer time. It has got excellent sound though it is technically not "precise" or linear; it has got tremendously strong bass. It has exceptional isolation, easy, comfortable secure fit. And is well fit into your budget of Rs. 1500 which you have mentioned in the question.

Yes both are great earphone but if you want to consider more option than you can consider more earphone that you can buy for using with your music player. Shure SE425 Chrome Earphones, Sennheiser CX680 Adidas Ear, and Westone 1 Earphone they all provide with great features and sound quality with low surrounding sound that will be really good to use with music player that you are using. All the earphone will be within your budget and you can get it online with more discounts as compare if you go into shop for having any of them.

Re: iems in similar range if the afore mentioned

Sennheiser CX180 Black
    JVC Marshmallows ha fx 35,ha fx 67
    SOUNDMAGIC PL-11
    SOUNDMAGIC PL-21
    which is ideal for use with nokia x3? are they compatible?
    also which wuld be ideal for longtym usage and not so careful usage??

Re: iems in similar range if the afore mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by maverick.rishi View Post
    Sennheiser CX180 Black
    JVC Marshmallows ha fx 35,ha fx 67
    SOUNDMAGIC PL-11
    SOUNDMAGIC PL-21
    which is ideal for use with nokia x3? are they compatible?
    also which wuld be ideal for longtym usage and not so careful usage??
    I think that you should go for Sound magic pl11 because it sounds great and it will also cost you only 500 Rs. which is very cheap. But if you are looking for some more costly but very effective ear phone which sounds great in bass then you can go for the Creative EP-630 Earphones. Hope that helps you out.