Thread: How to Syncronize my Live contacts and Live Calendar with iPhone 3GS by using outlook 2007

How to Syncronize my Live contacts and Live Calendar with iPhone 3GS by using outlook 2007

I have my hotmail Live Mail, which is synchronized to my Outlook 2007 and by utilizing this through the Outlook Connector. On my Outlook I have the defaulting “Contacts” and “Calendar” demonstrates as such and my Live calendar and contacts demonstrates on Outlook as “Eyal’s calendar on and “contacts in” respectively. At the present, when I attempt syncing my iPhone by using iTunes along with Outlook I am only able to observe the default contacts and calendar which are not in make use really. There is no sign to my hotmail account. How am I able to syncronize my Live contacts and calendar with iPhone then?

Re: How to Syncronize my Live contacts and Live Calendar with iPhone 3GS by using outlook 2007

At the time when you synchronize any Phone with the Outlook, it would only synchronize the data in the default .PST file. This is not probable or you can say that it is not possible for Hotmail during outlook connector as the mail box file is not there on your computer. So to get the hotmail mail box to your phone, export the data on hotmail mail box to the evade .PST file and then you will be capable to synchronize the data required.
    This should help:
    .PST(default)===>>Phone
    Hotmail Mailbox====>>>.PST(default)=====>>>Phone

Re: How to Syncronize my Live contacts and Live Calendar with iPhone 3GS by using outlook 2007

Here I just want to thank over here because I am also going through this and here I want to inform you that regarding this I have checked the article also on the Microsoft website. And in this all things are working properly except the “Contacts” and “Calendar” which shows the default in to the iphone. And in this also they shows on Outlook as “calendar on my hotmail account and “contacts in my hotmail account” in that order, therefore preventing me from syncing my "Live" contacts and calendars.I make use of Outlook at home solely as a synchronization point between my "Live" account and my cell phone so I like to define and connect my hotmail Live account as the default account in Outlook 2007. And I will be able to do that so I am also able to solve this issue.

I have read all this and regarding this I just want to say that this is not totally correct as NOKIA does allow you choose a different accounts to sync to their cell phone, by using Outlook + Outlook Connector + NOKIA PC Suite. I have used this technique to sync two phones to two hotmail live accounts by using one Outlook on the similar computer. And ya it works in my case and I have done this by using the USB cable as well as BT connection.

You were totally correct concerning the first part: others do have the similar difficulty. As far as answers, well, nothing useful. In the Mail box Mail does gives you a pleasant mail client for Live Mail, by including Live Contacts, but it is a break up mail client and will not synchronize the Live Contacts with the iPhone’s contacts. I will stay on searching that forum for an response, but am not extremely positive regarding that.