Thread: Nokia X2 Video Playback Hangs

Nokia X2 Video Playback Hangs

I bought this set two days before I am not able to observe videos as it is hanging each and every one times and restarts. I got put back that and the new unit also have similar problem and I do not believe it is superior one, is anyone facing same kind of issue? Then please try to tell what is the remedy for it?TELL me a solution for it.

Re: Nokia X2 Video Playback Hangs

I purchased this handset in couple of days only and today in the evening, I took videos from this handset in a cultural event. Nowadays morning when I attempted to play video, it gave me the similar difficulty after playing the video for around 20 seconds. It was hanging and restarting later than around 15-20 seconds. Is Nokia planning to resolve this difficulty in new firmware release? Is it a difficulty with a particular Video format?

Even I purchased a Nokia X2 yesterday and in this recently I have a list of problems to share. The most important one being the phone hangs at whatever time I attempt to plat a video. If you are listening to a number of songs, and if you choose the next song to be played, it skips it and plays the extra song. It hangs even you are taking photos from the phone. Is somebody able to help me where to obtain this problem corrected?

I am also going through the same situation. A music series phone that collides when playing music at what Nokia is attempting to sell. The phone just restarts. How are you able to sell a music phone that crashes while playing music? Seriously Nokia wants to wake up. I feel sorry at present not buying those Chinese mobiles if Nokia peddles something similar cheapest Guys let know me how you fix this.

I am able to do all this. But seriously how it is possible Nokia release such a buggy firmware. Are they attempting to build up a product by utilizing customers? Absolutely this will do a lot of injure to their standing. The least a customer expects is dumps while make use of it. What kind of testing goes on are the customers the testers for them. And we have to disburse for doing this testing seriously!

I have established an answer to this. So immediately take away the battery for 20 minutes and put it one more time. Then attempt all the activities that gave you those hangs and dumps. I did not get any dump for the last three hours. I read it from the Nokia forum somewhere today. It worked for me so far smiley happy: If I obtain a dump once more I will attempt to update the firmware which is somewhat I really do not look forward to for a newly bought mobile and a newly launched one.