Thread: Nokia C7 Freezing

Nokia C7 Freezing

I have purchased a new Nokia C7 mobile phone from the mobile store. It was working without any problem till this week. But after this week I have started facing the problem with my Nokia C7 mobile phone. My Nokia C7 mobile phone is freezing after very few minutes. Do anyone have gone with such problem on your Nokia C7 mobile phone. Please do help me. Any help related to this will be appreciated.

Re: Nokia C7 Freezing

I have gone with the same problem with my Nokia C7 mobile phone when I had purchased it. I have started facing this problem after one week when I had purchased the Nokia C7 mobile phone. Then I have tried to solve this process by trying to remove the battery for more ten minutes and then restart device.

I think that you can try to reset your Nokia C7 mobile phone and then try to use your Nokia C7 mobile phone and check whether you are facing the same problem on your Nokia C7 mobile phone. I hope you will able to resolve the same problem easily from your Nokia C7 mobile phone by doing this process.

As per my suggestion if you are facing the same problem on your Nokia C7 mobile phone and you have purchased your Nokia C7 mobile phone recently then you can go to replace the same Nokia C7 mobile phone from the work shop from where you have purchased it. I hope will able to resolve your problem completely.