Thread: VLC freezes in ipad

VLC freezes in ipad

Recently upgrade the VLC for my Mac ios, having a Apple iPad. But after the upgrade I am facing a problem while playing a particular type of file format. Which is .avi. Whenever I play this file format in the iPad it freezes, and will not return into the normal position till I restart the device. It will not happen with the other file format, there is run smoothly, one them is .flv. Every time when this problem occurs I forced to the HOME button to get back into the application. What is the exact problem I don’t know. Is there having same kind of problem, having any fix for this issue?

Re: VLC freezes in ipad

Make sure that all the settings are properly configured in your device, because I had the similar issue after that I found that there is mis-configuration in the video section and for this the player is freezes in every 5 minute whenever I play any file on that player. So check the settings in your iPad, whether these are proper or not. If this does not works then I think try to reinstall the application, this might be help you to solve the problem.

I had the similar issue in my iPad and I searched everywhere for the solution for the solution after that one of my brother who is also experienced with the same problem suggest me a simple process and this works fine. In my ipad also the, .avi file frizzed in every 5-10 minute. The process is while it freeze instantly skip forward button from the ipad screen once or twice, and the press the done button. then re-click on the file that you want to play earlier. See this is the simplest and short solution. Try with this it will surely help you.

Similar issue, but my problem is quite different. My ipad is freezes every time whenever I play any file in the VLC player. Whether that is an audio file or the audio it will stops running the program. I encountered the problem after from the installation of VLC media player in my ipad. I reinstall the player, but the same thing is happens. What should I do? I tried the same files to play to in the QuickTime player, where it working fine, only with the VLC player. Any idea on this issue?