Thread: Nimbuzz not working in Nokia X3-02

Nimbuzz not working in Nokia X3-02

I am working in multinational company and for work purpose I have just purchase new phone Nokia X3-02, but the major issue is I am preferred Nimbuzz application for online chatting and contacting my friends , now it’s not opening in this cell its shows loading screen for ten to fifteen minutes and goes back . I don’t why is this happening other sites are opening smoothly but this only happens with the Nimbuzz. So please suggest me if having any idea and I also want to know the features of Nimbuzz. And if i want to download new fresh copy then what should I do?

Re: Nimbuzz not working in Nokia X3-02

I don’t know where the exact problem is. It may be in your mobile phone or in Nimbuzz but if you want new copy of Nimbuzz then I will simply suggest you to log on nimbuzz official web site and select your mobile phone company name and model number and select your preferred language then you will get download option for downloading new fresh copy of Nimbuzz.If new copy is also not working then you have to contact with your customer care of Nokia.

As per my experience nearly all mobile companies sell their mobile phones directly or via retail are already configured for the services which you needed you contracted. But most of the cases default configurations is not compatible or work with additional application like Nimbuzz to connect to the internet. Also it can be happen from the network provider who provide you different configuration so you need to contact them and need to take settings from them and try to use.

I have use this application from my different mobile therefore I can tell you what are feature are available in Nimbuzz. that are :
    1. You can available online any time you want on one button .
    2. you can chat with your friends nonstop on any sites like Gmail , yahoo , facebook , Rediff and Orkut.
    3. you can call your friend by using ebuddy application .
    4. you can send message to any friend totally free of cost.
    5. you can share your video , photos and files.

As I experienced Nimbuzz is one complete plat form from where you can connect your all online friends the main advantage of this application is, it saves your money and time .By purchasing Nimbuzz out credits you can make call anywhere and also saves lots of money on international calls. It also has locater option by which you can locate your friend resident location on map. Nimbuzz is not working on Nokia X3-02 is very rare case that is why i don’t know detailed idea about this so I would like to suggest that contact your network operator and also Nokia customer care.

Do some steps :
    1. download Nimbuzz application your computer.
    2. Install NImbuzz as per settings.
    3. Move the files to your mobile phone via USB cable or Bluetooth for this you can use mobile management software.
    4. Create your new Nimbuzz account. You can create this by your mobile phone or website.
    5. Now you can check your connection and Nimbuzz application by making online chat, free calls and also connect your friends from Yahoo, MSN,ICQ, Google talk , AIM and others.
    6. You can make international calls in low cost.
    7. place your friends on a map.
    8. And manage your all contact and account in one place.
    Last edited by Carlos16; 27-11-2010 at 03:34 PM.

If you want the cheap/free calls then one option is to use the built in SIP VoIP of X3-02. One easy way to setup is to google n0kVoIP tool and use it. It has nearly 300 different providers supported for easy setup