Thread: Nokia C6 scratchy display

Nokia C6 scratchy display

I have the mobile phone from the Nokia’s desk and the phone is from the C-series. I am not here to talk about the issues that this phone has with the software or anything like that but I just want to know something of this phone that is related to the hardware of the Mobile Phone. I have seen that there are many issues with the software of the cell phone but here I want to know about the Display Screen that the cell phone has. It is really scratchy. I have found that the cell phone that I have is very scratchy. Has anyone else experienced the same?

Re: Nokia C6 scratchy display

I have the Nokia C6 with me and I do not know what the thing that you are talking about is. I have this mobile phone with me and I have never seen some issue like this with the cell phone of mine. I think that you will be required to take care of the cell phone pretty nicely so that they do not come up with the issues as such that you all are talking here. Please try to take good care of the cell phone and you will never face the issues as such that you have mentioned above. You need to cover the cell phone with the cases so that the screen does not come with the scratches.

You really misunderstood the things my friend. The case is such that I even have the C series mobile with me but I have the Nokia C5. I really think that the glasses that are embedded on top of the Display screen are of not good quality and have come up with the scratches in my case as well. I take good care of the cell phone of mine and hence I think that we can blame the Nokia Company for this. I always keep the mobile phone of mine covered with the soft case but after taking the immense care that I can I have seen the scratches all around the screen. I really want to have the explanation on this and for that I will try to ask the Nokia Company. Is it for what we pay that amount? The screen that use to some previously were really of good quality and I will like to have the explanation on this soon.

I have some other issue on the Nokia C6 of mine. Well the situation with the cell phone of mine is software related as I have something horrible going within the cell phone. I can see that the display that I used to get with the cell phone previously has really hampered and I want to have the solution in that case as soon as possible. I really want to have the display work like as it was working before and will be happy to have that on the faster track.

Looking at the case I think that you will have to take the cell phone of yours to the Service Center and see if they can help you with the display. Just pay the visit to the service center and see if there is no hardware issue with the cell phone. I would recommend this to both of you here. In addition to this for you who thinks that this can be software issue, you can also try for the Reset option and see if that can make some difference in the scenario of yours. Well if that does then I will be really happy to see that as the coming solution for all other users. Just have the Back up of all the data and then proceed with the Reset. First try to settle the things using the Soft Reset and if that does not work then only move for the Hard Reset.

I have understood one think that the Glass that is attached on top of the screen is of not that good quality. Will be happy to have the reply from the Nokia for this. Also many thanks for looking into the matter and suggesting me the last post as that helped me solving the issue that I was having on the Nokia C5 of my brother. I was pretty mixed with this and was happy to have the same in this single thread.