Thread: Fault in Nokia E5 camera

Fault in Nokia E5 camera

I recently brought Nokia E5 phone which is a business phone with 5 megapixel camera with all the features of Nokia E 72. I usually don’t use camera but once when I went to a picnic with my friends and started recording video from my phone , I found that it keeps on pausing in the interval throughout the recording. I thought it may be some memory problem but after few days this problem occurred. Can anyone please suggest me what to do with the fault in camera.

Re: Fault in Nokia E5 camera

I think that your memory will be less that is why it may not be working efficiently. Nokia E 5 sports 5 megapixel camera which rate this phone in terms of image. I think you should check your memory because as far as I m using I have never faced this problem. Infact the clarity of the photos are superb. I keep on uploading the pics on social sites. The camera in Nokia e5 is also not that complicated or advanced but it is preferably very good.

Video mode on Nokia E5 shares different types of mode such as panorama mode. In panorama mode you can make a video of several photos which results in making a long video. I have made a video using panorama mode which is really very good. I did not find anything wrong in Nokia E5. There is function such as Zoom in and Zoom out which usually all mobile phone have but when you zoom in and click those image you will find huge difference from other phones as the clarity is very good of this phone.

I think that you might have opened many applications on background which may result in pausing during the interval. I think you need to close all the applications which are running on background. There are many features of getting snaps such as Full Focus, auto exposure, Red eye reduction. Using these features you can have quality image which is much easier. You will find that the lens and flash have been fitted perfectly in the protective dip which is located at the back of the device.

If you are not having any memory problem or not running any application on background then I think you may visit to Nokia customer center where you can show your mobile phone. But before going to customer care center, I think that you must restart your phone and see how its functioning. If it’s giving you problem again then go and show it to Nokia customer Executive. This is what think, but still my advice is that you restart your mobile phone.

hey vicky woodley can u just help me out because me too facing the same prob with my camera...

This seems that you are having problem with the firmware that your phone is using and you need to update the firmware. Search for the latest firmware released and then update your phone to that version. You can visit to any Nokia care center and they will do that properly and if there is any issue then that will also be fixed. I hope that this will solve the issue for you.

smile Fault in Nokia E5 camera

hii
    i have also have the prblm with nokia E5 camera when iam capture the image with an flash light there is no clarity with flash light the image lookin in smoke
    and with out flash the image is good and get clarity plz help me guys plz plz .....
    how to get out of this prblm.....
    and i have 1gb memory free. then why the prblm has been occured plz help me.

Quote Originally Posted by mzhr View Post
    hii
    i have also have the prblm with nokia E5 camera when iam capture the image with an flash light there is no clarity with flash light the image lookin in smoke
    and with out flash the image is good and get clarity plz help me guys plz plz .....
    how to get out of this prblm.....
    and i have 1gb memory free. then why the prblm has been occured plz help me.
    Have you tried out updating the firmware to the latest, if not then try it out and if that is not helping then you will have to contact Nokia care center for the same, i don't think that there is any other solution that you can try out to solve this issue.