Thread: LENOVO ThinkPad W500 is getting disconnected from wireless device.

LENOVO ThinkPad W500 is getting disconnected from wireless device.

Hey I have bought LENOVO ThinkPad W500 series of laptop, but you know what I am having the problem with the network connection. Every time I try to connect the internet but wireless stops working at that movement and wireless connection status has no signal strength and also not able to fine the network. I want to solve this thing anyhow, please give me some solution to accomplish this task. This laptop works well under Microsoft windows vista, has a processor of Intel core 2 Duo and RAM about 2GB, 320GB hard drive and 512MB graphic card. If you have any solution for this type of problem, please give it to me. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: LENOVO ThinkPad W500 is getting disconnected from wireless device.

Your laptop cannot connect the internet if your laptop wireless device might get damaged or get corrupted due to some technical reason. Corrupted device not allow you to connect the internet. You can only solve this problem by calling the hardware engineer of your laptop company support. By this solution you might get satisfy and get your proper solution.

This is also possible that is your wireless device through which you are getting network connection, might get not in the range. If you have disabled the connection form your system then also possible that your system is not connect the internet through any wireless router or modem. For this just enable the connection might help you to solve this type of problem. I have only this suggestion might work on your system.

---- This is also possible that if your system has lost the driver then also you may face this type of problem. I have figured out this problem because I call the customer support center, he gave this solution. They told me that if in any cases systems have lost the network application, system might cause this type or error. To solve this problem by simply reinstalling the network application on your laptop, this solution must work on your system, I hope so.

Most of the tome if your wireless device has get damaged die to any reason you your system cause this type of error. If in cases your system has lost the path of network connection then also your laptop not allows you to connect to the internet. To solve this problem just recreate the network connection application, might help you to come out from this kind of mess.

--- I have this same problem, that I can’t get the internet connection through wireless network. But I solved this thing, you can also solve this, for that you have to buy one ETHERNET device, I added this wired ETHERNET connection through which I connect the internet without waiting to get the wireless connection. Try this if you want to solve his problem.

There are so many reasons which acting behind this weird problem. If your system has lost the network connection setup by which your system is able to take that range by which you connect the internet from wireless device, you may cause this type of problem. If your laptop wireless device get damaged or has some problem like technical issue, then also possible that your laptop not allow you to connect the internet connection through this device. You just call your hard ware engineer which I give you the proper solution.

You have to suffer from this type of problem if your system has disabled the network connection for some security problem. This is happen if anything that might corrupt the system, will be not allowed by your security application, you may face this situation. You can solve this by simply reinstalling the access connection or updating your access connection. Try this solution it might help you to come out from this kind of mess.