Thread: T43 windows 7 CD/DVD related problem

T43 windows 7 CD/DVD related problem

I am getting problem along with the Lenovo T43 in which Windows 7 with the installation from my Lenovo CD-Rom Drive. I am not able to work with the CD-Rom Drive as Windows 7 provide me the message , the driver from this CD-Rom Drive have a difficulty. Under Lenovo i cannot not locate a new or other driver for this CD-Rom Drive. I am getting the error message "A required CD/DVD Drive Device Driver is Missing"so please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: T43 windows 7 CD/DVD related problem

From my opinion solution for this problem is to set the optical (DVD) drive as the first boot device in the BIOS. That is you have to vary BIOS boot order after that try booting back into Windows Vista or Windows XP. Launch Windows Update and install the ITE ATA driver update before attempting the upgrade. The upgrade consultant may not locate this driver. Then check your HDD or storage settings. Turn off SATA, switching to AHCI, and reboot in general way, then reinstall windows 7 again.

Hello everybody even I am suffering with a same problem I have a ThinkPad T43 in which I have installed Windows 7 using DVD in that time it is working properly but after some days when I am insert a disc and try to view its contents through explorer it immediately eject the driver have done this 2 to 3 time but every time I am facing the same issue so please give me any suggestion you have!!!!

As much as my concern, a device driver is not necessary to access CD-ROM or DVD-ROM discs in Windows 7 on a ThinkPad T43, but possibly another device driver is missing that is dissimilar but impacts this. Try running Windows Update to get your installation of Microsoft Windows 7 up-to-date with respect to patches and updates and also download and install the Think Vantage System Update software to update every one of the ThinkPad T43's particular device drivers and software from Lenovo.