Thread: Nokia c5 speaker problem

Nokia c5 speaker problem

I have brought new Nokia C5 from last few months back from authorized Nokia dealer. It is working totally fine its entire applications worked fine for me. But from last two – three days I am facing some strange problem with its speakers. When I try to play any music the sound sis coming not that much clear and it is too low to hearer. Whenever I connect my headset to my Nokia C5 mobile phone and try to listen to a song or listen to the radio FM I am not able to listen the sound. Does anyone have any idea relating to my Nokia C5 headset problem? I don’t know what to do to get rid of this problem. Please suggest what to do in these circumstances.

Re: Nokia c5 speaker problem

I think this kind of issue is very common these days in Nokia mobile phone. I advise you to go first to nearest Nokia Customer Care Service. They will solve your problem more freely. I think it is your hardware related issue. I am sure this kind of issue only solve by Nokia Customer Care only. Some time there is internal speaker problem also. If this is your case then you have to replace those speakers. If you are still in the warranty then you will not have you pay for that and if not then you have to pay for it.

I think it is not your hardware problem. This is may be your software issue. For this you have to update your mobile phone with latest firmware. You can download this firmware from the authorized site. The latest version 07.20 firmware is also available in the market now days. You can download that latest version. But keep in mind that before uploading you firmware software you just have to make a back up of your entire phone memory file in to your PC. Because after updating your firmware all lo the data get from the phone memory get deleted. I hope this will help you to fix your issue.
    I hope this will help you to fix your speakers problem. Thank you.

Generally this kind of the issue is occurs because of the damage of the some hardware part. This is because of the unit was get dropped from some height OR may be the unit got liquid damage means. If this kind o issue is there then you have to visit your Nokia Customer Care Service. They can only fix you r problem. They can replace that part. It will cost you some money, it is doesn’t matter that your phone is in warranty OR not because there is no warranty on Physical damage. I am sure this information will help you.