Thread: How To Migrate from Windows 7 32 bit to 34 bit on Toshiba T500

How To Migrate from Windows 7 32 bit to 34 bit on Toshiba T500

I have the Toshiba T500 with me and the thing is that I have the Windows 7 32 bit on it and I am hoping to have the Windows 64 bit on it. Is there anything with which I can have the Migration of the Windows 7 32 bit to Windows 7 64 bit. I really want to have all this done without any issue. Is there any possible way which I can have this without any issue. Will there be any issue if I go with this. Please come up with the suggestions here.

Re: How To Migrate from Windows 7 32 bit to 34 bit on Toshiba T500

Well it is really possible to do that but I do not think that it can be done with the amount of ease with which you have requested for. You will have to talk to the Tech Support of the Lenovo on the first note so that you can be sure if this thing is at all possible. Contact the tech support in the First place and I am sure that you will be able to have the proper suggestion from them. Hope that you will be able to have some sound suggestions from the Lenovo Tech Support.

Please let me know about the model number of the Laptop on which you are trying to have the Migration. Well if your machine is under the warranty or say that if the laptop is eligible for warranty then you will be able to have the DISC for you. You will have to apply there and that’s it. However you will be required to pay for the postage and handling cost. Please do all this things and see if you can have the disc in time.

Another better and most trusted thing that I will tell you to do is. Go and buy the Official Windows 7 64 bit .iso file. Burn the image on the DVD and then go with the clean installation in that manner you will be able to have the Windows 7 64 bit on your system and you will not have to wait for the arrival of the DVD from the Lenovo. Please download the .iso file from some trusted sources and burn it well and then go for the installation. I am sure that the Clean installation will help you in a much better way. Hope that my post must have helped you a bit.