Thread: Caller ID problem in Nokia N8

Caller ID problem in Nokia N8

Few days before I brought new branded Nokia N8 which worked very efficiently. But after some days, I found that calls which I m receiving are showing numbers instead of Names. I thought that there may be technical problem in network but it showed the same problem for past two days. I don’t know what do whether its network problem or phone problem? Can anyone please suggest me what to do.

Re: Caller ID problem in Nokia N8

I think it may be network problem, you can contact to your network customer care executive and make sure that you launch complain so that they can answer you within 48 hours. I haven’t yet heard about this problem coming from anyone who all are using Nokia N8. But see what your network executive response if it’s a problem from their side and you don’t require worrying but if it’s not their problem them visit Nokia Care centre and show your phone to Nokia Care executive.

I heard a same problem from my friend where he was not receiving the names which were stored in his Phone. Well, I think that this problem is related to phone not to network. So, you must visit Nokia care centre and show them your phone and make sure that you get it repaired or replaced. It’s not good that you are marketing the product but providing those facilities. I think you must go there and realize them that they are providing very poor facilities.

I have also heard about this problem but you can also download software TrueCaller which is for Nokia Smartphone’s which also includes Nokia N8. In a real time we can say that TrueCaller is mobile Caller ID where in you have many features such as Caller Id, social Caller id, mobile Caller id, update phone book, call filter, history of all the logs of incoming calls and sms. Using this software you can also make manual number look ups in more than 25 countries. Doesn’t it exist? I think you should use TrueCaller Software.

While using TrueCaller Software, there is a feature social Caller ID where in you can check the latest updates and profile pictures on social Networking sites such as Facebook and many other social networking sites. Using SMS pop up feature you can preview message and who is the sender. Some of the features of truecaller is really very good. I also think that you must try this software after that if you have any problem then you must visit to Nokia Care Centre.