Thread: Lenovo IDEAPAD Y510 laptop PARTITIONING and its ONE-KEY function

Lenovo IDEAPAD Y510 laptop PARTITIONING and its ONE-KEY function

Hey guys I want some information about the Lenovo IDEA-PAD Y510 laptop. This laptop is nicely working under Microsoft Windows VISTA operating system, has an Intel Dual core processor @1.6GHz, 2GB of RAM, 160GB hard drive. I am having the problem while creating the partition on the hard drive. Some of my friends say that this Lenovo laptop has some option by that you can partition easily, I don’t understand about this man. If you have any suggestion about this problem please share with me. I want to know that how can I figure out this problem, any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Lenovo IDEAPAD Y510 laptop PARTITIONING and its ONE-KEY function

---- This is possible that if you have any of the drive has been corrupted then also you can’t do any of the partition in your hard drive. You can simply resolve this problem by using the recovery tools which help you to solve this problem. If it not works out there then just call the Lenovo support center, at this place you might get your solution for your problem.

Your laptop gives you efficient feature by that you can simply make a partition in your hard drive without losing any data which is stored in the drive. It provide you a ONE-KEY feature by clicking on that you can burn the recovery disk then you can use them to clean your windows installation. You can’t able to make a part if your hard drive is lost the boot sector. Partitioning makes you to protect your important data from unauthorized user. I have this suggestion for your information.

This might be possible that if your hard drive has lost the path of the boot sector then also this is possible that you can’t make partition on your hard drive. The main advantage of using this feature is that you can make partition without any losing the data. Don’t worry about the data, only C: drive has been restored but any of the data will be not deleted by recovering the system. So think over this information and do your best.

You can’t do any partition on the hard drive because of only you have this drive with some corruption. If you have make some change in the C: drive size means resize the partition, then also one-key feature not work on this partition. If everything is ok then only this tools work on the hard drive. If the hard partition has lost the boot path then also you may suffer by this error. For this you can use any recovery tools which help you to solve this problem.

With Lenovo laptop you have feature by that you can make partition on the hard drive by clicking on that only. One-Key feature has installed tool which allow you to complete this task. You can make manually partition, for this just open control panel in the you find administrative tools option click on that then select computer management in that you can see the disk management option, just click on this option you automatically solve your problem.

I will tell you that first Lenovo offer you already installed three partitions on the hard drive. Where 1st one is the C: drive at which your operating system takes place. 2nd one is the D: drive where you have your personal information means you can store any of your data. 3rd one is The Service Partition which is used by One-Key feature which recover the system and also able to make a back for the system. If due to any reason if system C: drive is getting resized due to any reason, you can’t use one key feature which is allowing you to make partition without any problem. Just repair your system means reinstalling the system can solve this type of problem.