Thread: Dell 962 is not getting Power On

Dell 962 is not getting Power On

I have a Dell 962 AIO and it will not power on. The 3 mode lights immediately blink. The power on light will not come on. The LCD display demonstrates a row of gray blocks on the initial line. So regarding this if you guys have any kind of ideas that because of what this is happening so please tell me over here as soon as it is possible?

Re: Dell 962 is not getting Power On

Please take it back to the place of purchase for a replacement.If you still obtain the error message, then it is probably because of the sensor in the Dell Series 5 ink cartridge is dreadful. If this is a latest Dell Series 5 ink cartridge, then get it back to the place of buy for a substitute or refund. Dell Series five ink cartridges have an antenna I mean that sensor in them that which is not able to reset. Dell Series five ink cartridges you will be able to bought at Staples, Walmart or Dell's Website. It's probable to purchase a Dell Series 5 ink cartridge along with a bad sensor.

The printer does not even power up so I do not obtain any bug codes at all. I attempted to power it on with the ink cartridges removed and through them I have installed it and there was no alter. I think there may be a trouble with the scanner bulb or a sober trouble with an interior circuit card. I live in the similar general area as you. If you desire to meet for lunch sometime and play with the printer so allow me to know this. If you acquainted with of a trustworthy repair shop in the area I would be grateful for that advice too.

Some time purchasing a new printer is profitable than repairing a printer. Currently dell is selling their printer in between the price of 2400rs to 5200rs. And in this if you are removing the power from the wall and removing the power brick for 60 seconds did not help, then the reasonable explanation is to replace the printer. Not a very nice thing to hear at this time of year. Currently I am using the Dell 964 Printer and in this when something goes wrong so at that time I will have to get a replacement. So it would be a great excuse to substitute it but this printer has been going for 4 years at present.

I have read all the replies which is given over here and regarding this I think I will get some of the solution which will work in my case but nothing of the solution is perfect for me. Then suddenly I got the solution the reason behind this is scanner bulb which gets burned out. I got one more printer locally on one of the List for a small number of bucks and used it for parts. It was pretty easy to put back the bulb. It did want some dis assembly though.