Thread: On E 51 not able to import contacts by using CSV

On E 51 not able to import contacts by using CSV

I have an E51 and am having a problem importing contacts via PC Suite 7.1.18.0. I'm using Mozilla Thunderbird on Windows XP. If I export contacts as CSV, when I try to import the communication center says "The contacts cannot be imported. Check the file format”. If I try vcf (I used an online tool to convert the data), the communications center just quits/crashes and takes me back to the start page of PC suite.

Re: On E 51 not able to import contacts by using CSV

I have read your problem, and for this kind of issue I have one solution. But this solution is not for the full contact. I mean it can only work with the single contact only. For this you just have to perform following simple steps:
    First you have to go at the outlook Contact. And from then you have to select the single contact. After that you can save this as “.vcf” file format. Now you just have to open the Nokia Communication center and from that you have to select the “.vcf” and export it. You have to do these steps for each and every contact. But as I mansion above it is only work for the single contact as a time. After you have done with this then you just have to click the “OK” button.
    This process is as simple as this. So go through this will help you solve your problem.

Re: On E 51 not able to import contacts by using CSV

I have some suggestions for you to create a correct CSV file for Nokia PC Suite:
    First you have to export your contacts from your system a file in CSV format. Then just create a contact in Nokia PC Suite.
    Then you have to just go into File after that just have to Export that contact in CSV format. Then you have to open that file with CVS editor like UltraEdit and then open your file with your real contacts.
    Afterwards you have to only import the file in Nokia PC Suite. If you do not make any mistake then it will properly OR else you have to do that again.
    For downloading just click on the UltraEdit. It is the Free Trial Version.