Thread: Acer Aspire 5735 laptop not working

Acer Aspire 5735 laptop not working

I recently bought new Acer Aspire 5735 laptop. I installed some new software in it. Now i am facing a major problem with my new Acer laptop. I am not able to switch on my laptop. I try to switch on it number of time but i every-time i failed in it. What happened to my new laptop? how can i fix this problem? If there is a someone who have an idea about it then please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Acer Aspire 5735 laptop not working

Check your laptop is properly charge or not. If it not then first charge it. If there is a problem in your battery charger or laptop battery then you have to check it. Check your laptop battery charge properly or not. If it not then you have to replace your laptop battery. Try with other laptop battery. If your laptop start/ run with other battery then you have to change your battery. Try it.

This type of problem take place when your RAM is not working properly. I think first you have to check your RAM working properly or not. For that you have to try with another RAM or check your RAM on another system. It will help you to understand the problem. If it won't work then replace it. Before that, take eraser and erase the golden part on the RAM. Most of time it work and then check it.

Insert a bootable CD in your CD or DVD ROM and check it start to boot your system or not. If it start to boot then there is a problem in your operating system. For that you have to format your Acer laptop. Sometime this type of problem take place because of the virus. You have to take care of your laptop from the virus. Install anti-virus in your laptop and don't forget to update your anti-virus once in a week. Always scan your laptop before opening or transferring data.

I think you have a major hardware issue with your Acer Aspire 5735 laptop. Acer gives you a one year warranty. I think you ahve to check your laptop problem in a warranty. Call your Acer service provider and tell them your problem. If there is a major hardware issue then you will get replacement. They will help you and definitely solve your problem.
    Last edited by BansiJ; 24-11-2010 at 02:55 PM.