Thread: Flashplayer is not good in Asus K52JC

Flashplayer is not good in Asus K52JC

I have an Asus K52JC notebook at my home. I have been trying to get some good or average quality from the various video formats. My notebook is running with Windows 7 which is of 64-bit. In spite of having such a good OS it is forced me to install some codecs to play some formats of movies. But it is not out of trouble yet. When viewing online videos such as YouTube using flash player, the image looks terrible like horrible scaling. I played with several settings but still out of luck. What could be the problem? Is it the issue of Windows 7 or the laptop’s graphics? Is there something that cannot be noticed yet?

Re: Flashplayer is not good in Asus K52JC

Where exactly you have the problem, is it with your notebook or the flash player? Recognize the issue first. If you are facing problem with the flash player only like some poor picture quality and slow display interval, then you have to deselect or disable the “Enable Hardware Acceleration” in the Display panel. This will help you to abolish hardware or driver compatibility problems with Flash Player or its plugins. Once it has been deselected then the flash player utilizes software to balance and exhibit the content.

The usual or normal suggestions for this kind of issue are
    • Update or roll back the driver of your system Graphics Card. Install the latest version if available.
    • Download and run the Adobe Flash Uninstaller and restart the system
    • Download and re-install the latest version of Adobe Flash with latest plugins
    • Restart your browser and try any of videos playing

If that doesn't going to help you, then there must be either the browser problem or the speed of the internet. Also chance Graphics Card or its chipsets could be defective.

What graphics drivers are included in your system? If it is nvidia card then the fullscreen or HD activated on you tube process may be corrupted. So the First solution is to make sure that you have the newest Intel and nvidia drivers) appropriately installed. Before installing the new drivers you have to do the full uninstalls of both with driver sweeping. Then go to optimus settings and set the browser to use only the integrated graphics. The intel integrated graphics can play the video fine.

I think that there are 2 graphics drivers included in the Asus K52JC notebook and it is making some noise over the performance of video streaming. But according to the grapevine, the Intel HD one of the best and the important one. But as far as your issue concern the graphic card is not much related to the flash player. It may be the windows OS problem that is frustrating the flash player. Updating or Re-installing the Windows 7 OS may solve the problem along with Latest codecs for different video formats.

I think that there might some options for integrated video in BIOS. If it is there in your computer then disable it. If this setting didn’t work then restore the original settings of BIOS. If that didn’t work either then assumes that you are having some kind of incompatibility with the Direct X. when you see the Direct X properties it will say you the current graphics you are using as a video driver for the notebook monitor or screen. If you have the “Integrated video” inside the Direct X properties or utility then try to change their settings. May be one settings may help you to get rid of the image issue.