Thread: No audio on satellite P105 S6014 past Clean installation of Windows 7

No audio on satellite P105 S6014 past Clean installation of Windows 7

I have recently install windows 7 cleanly in my Toshiba satellite P105 S6014 laptop but after having it I am not able to hear any kind of sound from my laptop. I have lost all sound from laptop and have a “code 10” error, thing I want to mention here is that I am able to get the sound through headphone but not able to hear any of the sound from the laptop speakers. So if anyone have any kind of solution regarding this please let me know how it can be resolved to get the sound from the speakers of laptop it will be really great.

Re: No audio on satellite P105 S6014 past Clean installation of Windows 7

I you have already mentioned that you are not able to hear any kind of sound from the laptop speakers and able to have sound from the headphone then surely the problem is with your laptop speakers. I think you need to cross check if the speaker are in working condition or not it may happen that speaker might have lost connection internally because of which there is no sound through speaker but able to listen by headphone.

You can fix this problem by having the driver .exe that will surely fix it. You can go for download for driver of your laptop by official website just install the sound drive from the website. Because it might happen that the sound drives in your laptop it not working properly and lost some of the important file because of which there is not such sound in your laptop. So see if your problem is resolved after this as you have just installed the windows 7 in your laptop.

The problem can be with the type of the version of operating system which you are using with your laptop. Satellite P105 S6014 laptop configuration might be not able to support the audio drive which you are using in it, so i suggest to select the set of audio driver for you laptop and install them properly this might resolve the sound issue. If after this there is no sound yet then i think surely the problem is with the laptop speaker of your laptop which you need to repair or replace to get the sound in your laptop through speakers.