Thread: Accessories for nokia 5000

Accessories for nokia 5000

I have recently purchased a Nokia 5000 mobile phone i wanted to purchase some more of its accessories of the particular product and i am also interested in knowing more about of its accessories like its price range and the various accessories existing in the market for the nokia 5000. I am also interested in knowing whether i can buy the accessories online.

Re: Accessories for nokia 5000

Nokia 5000 has got a various accessories such as nokia headsets, nokia stereo headsets, nokia batteries, nokia camera accessories, nokia car accessories, nokia chargers, nokia covers, nokia screen guards, nokia sound accessories, nokia keypads etc. these are the list of accessories that will be available for you in the market and you can purchase it accordingly either online or in a certified nokia centre.

Nokia has got various true value centre's across various places you can easily get it from there. However if you are not satisfied from the range of the products then you can have a search on the internet there are various shopping cart software 's available today so if you are having one, you can type in your model number and it will display the various accessories for your phones with the price you just have to select it and make the payment online the procedure is simple so u can go ahead with the online shopping.

I would suggest you to buy with a dealer who is certified as a Nokia True Value centre these days there are various duplicate accessories running in the market in the name of nokia which you must be beware of, all the accessories that you are looking for will be available in the Nokia True Value Centre with a guarantee and also with the servicing if the product gets damaged all these service will not be available if you buy a product online. So i would suggest you to opt for a nokia dealer rather than shopping online.

If you are looking for more accessories then i would suggest you some names of the product such as nokia bluetooth headset BH-102, nokia mini speakers MD-6 for your greater audio output, Nokia Wireless Plug in car handsfree HF-33w which will help you to talk in the phone easily while you are driving then there is a nokia carrying case cp-513, cp-515 and these information that i have provided you is limited you can get more information of the products by visiting a nokia site.