Thread: Boot up issue with Toshiba Satellite L300

Boot up issue with Toshiba Satellite L300

I have a Toshiba Satellite L300 laptop running with Windows Vista 64bit operating system. It not boot up in any mode. I did change in my Toshiba Satellite L300 boot setting in the bios to boot from the CD/DVD drive and still nothing happened. I don't know what exactly happened with my Toshiba laptop. What i have to do to solve my problem? How can i boot my laptop without any error. If there is a someone who know about it then please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Boot up issue with Toshiba Satellite L300

I think first you have to check all the connection. If there is a any connection problem then also this type of problem take place. Shut down your laptop. Open your laptop and then check all the connection. If there is a connection issue then remove all the connection and connect them properly. Now switch on your laptop and then check it boot properly or not.

If there is a problem in your install Windows Vista 64bit operating system then also you have to face similar problem. Mostly this type of problem occurs when your system corrupted. Insert Windows Vista boot CD and repair your system. If still problem is there then you have to format your laptop. Mainly this type of problem solve after formatting the system . I think it will help you to solve your problem.

If there is a warranty you have for your Toshiba Satellite L300 laptop then you have to call your Toshiba service provider. They will help you to solve your problem. If there is any hardware issue then they will solve it. They will repair or replace it. If warranty period is over then you have to hardware engineer. But you have pay for that.