Thread: Recycling Mobile Phones

Recycling Mobile Phones

Hello friends, I want to know whether you have recycled the mobile phones. Did you know that you can get the cash back for the mobile phones that even not work anymore? I want to recycle my mobile phone and want to take the new mobile phone. Also, do I get any amount in exchange of it? Can we recycle it for the cash? Now everyone is going crazy for recycling. I want to know your suggestion regarding it. Please help

Re: Recycling Mobile Phones

The solution for it is very easy, and it is free of cost but it is tax deductible. To recycle the mobile phones just you want to fill out the form and print the mailing receipt to put it in to the package and print the postage paid mailing label to put it outside the package. Put your cell phone, charger and other accessories in to the box or the padded envelope. Give it to the mail handler or drop it off at the post office because you have used the postage paid mailing label. And the shipping is free for it.

Cellforcash is the web site that does the recycling for the mobile phones and other accessories. This site is totally legit and safe. Use this web site to recycle your mobile phone; they actually pay money for your cell phone depending on the condition of the phone. Some of the mobile phones are not at all listed so they considered it “free recycle”, even if it is free recycle you can still send to it.

Better contact your recycling company to get the more information about their phone book recycling policies. First determine when your recycling company picks up or accepts old phone books. In some of the area it is unnecessary because they pick up the phone books for recycling all year long. Most of the centers accept the books only after certain year, usually after new phone books have arrived. Put your old phone book in to your recycling bin. Your trash removal company or the recycling company takes old phone book. Found out the recycling center if you have missed book pick up dates. Drop the old phone book in the designated area for recycling the old phones.

Recycling for your old phones is good. There are several web sites that help you to recycle your phones such as buymytronics.com, cellphonesforsoldiers.com, etc. and many more. If you have the Nokia cell phone then it’s good because, I do recycle my mobile by giving them to Nokia Recycle Care and they pay me money for my old mobile. Also once my brother makes use of the service called simplydrop which is something to do with the post office. They sent me the recycling bag to post it off, and then confirmed receipt after it he got the amount credited in to his bank account. it is really good facility to recycle the phone and then get the latest mobile.