Thread: How to use virtual numbers at call forwarding time

How to use virtual numbers at call forwarding time

This is an extremely helpful chance for business and individual users who take a trip a lot to be reachable all the time at incredibly low calling rates. The thought behind is that a few person could be somewhere in the world and his customers, friends or family members were able to reach him locally without knowing where he is. So if anybody knows regarding this then please help me as soon as you guys can. I just want to thank you in advance.
    Last edited by mANICKAVASAN; 23-11-2010 at 03:22 AM.

Re: How to use virtual numbers at call forwarding time

Well forwarding service workings like this. In this first you will choose whichever local or toll free number. Then provide that number to your friends and families. Set it up so any person who called that number will forward the call to a phone number you place in your Onesuite Forwarding service. Let's speak you are from Calcutta and took a Calcutta number. You take a vacation to then set it up so anybody who calls that Onesuite Forwarding number, it will forward the call to U.K. You are also able to modify the purpose number anytime and you are also able to get a Toll Free number for whatever purpose it will serve you.

Along with a virtual number on your phone or mobile your callers give Local Call Rates when they call you. You save on international forwarded calls along with our extremely low call rates & 30 second billing cycle. Limitless Incoming Calls, low down monthly costs, immediate Number activation, purchase Account Credit online. MyDivert website which is user friendly systems creates managing your account easy. Our customer support is first class. MyDivert website provides low cost prepaid phone services and a wide range of International DID numbers suitable for all types of VoIP equipment, handsets, ata device, and pbx servers.

I believe in that first you should attempt virtual numbers from Your Virtual Global Phone . I have been using it for in excess of 5 months now. Here you are able to forward to any destination like landline/mobile/Skype/Fring/SIP account. My family in US calls my local US number and calls obtain forwarded to my Singapore mobile. It’s pretty affordable also.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio1 View Post
    Well forwarding service workings like this. In this first you will choose whichever local or toll free number. Then provide that number to your friends and families. Set it up so any person who called that number will forward the call to a phone number you place in your Onesuite Forwarding service. Let's speak you are from Calcutta and took a Calcutta number. You take a vacation to then set it up so anybody who calls that Onesuite Forwarding number, it will forward the call to U.K. You are also able to modify the purpose number anytime and you are also able to get a Toll Free number for whatever purpose it will serve you.
    I have Onesuite but never use their forwarding service. So have you tried it yourself? I might need one this coming holidays and was thinking of something like this when I travel.

Hey hi friends, I have recognized virtual numbers for a long time at the present. You are also able to make use of a European number where in fact you live where. The call forwarding is also useful for people calling you since they presently have to dial a toll free number and the call will be forwarded to no matter what sim number you have. I have attempted both as well. I guess the call forwarding obsession is previously locked to one company called in touch smart cards. I make use to obtain service from that call forwarding company before but they referred me to in touch smart cards. I believe jet numbers also had one but to a limited country only.

barney14 Guest

Hello Manikvasan, I go with Crespin. I too have my number from VirtualGlobalPhone, being a entrepreneur this has helped me with my global business..