Thread: TV not working after connecting with Netbook

TV not working after connecting with Netbook

I have a USB WandTV DVB-T digital TV tuner with me. The problem is that i have lost the CD which came with the TV tuner. The CD was containing driver and capture software in it. I am looking to connect it with my netbook. I am running window 7 on my machine and I have installed the driver successful on my machine, but till now have not got the appropriate software for watching the TV. So can you help me out on this issue? I greatly need your help. Any help regarding this problem will be appreciated. Thanks.

re: TV not working after connecting with Netbook

Which version of windows 7 OS are you using on your machine. If you are using a windows 7 starter, then i will suggest you to make the use of the media center for solving the issue. This software comes in built with the windows 7 ultimate OS, If you are making the use of this version, so you need not require to get it from outside. Try this software and see the difference you get. I think that it will definitely help you out.

I have a solution for this problem. I will recommend you to make the use of the open source media center programs which will help you in solving your problem. Even I make the use of same software at my home. The name of the software is “MythTV”. I hope that if you will use this software you will definitely able to solve your problem. If you need more help regarding this, then try to reply me back.

I am to not able to setup my TV with the laptop. I am trying to do it from the last three days, but not able to succeed. I ma also making the use of digital TV tuner and I have installed the driver and even the software which came with the CD , but even after doing that I am not able to watch the TV. Can you tell me what the cause of this problem is and how I will be able to solve it out? I will be eagerly waiting for it. Thanks.