Thread: Microsoft Mobile Phone

Microsoft Mobile Phone

After I have seen the cell phone of Microsoft Company I was excited to buy it, but before buying I want to confirm whether I should go with MS phones or not get me your review on MS phone. Whether it good as compared to other cell phones or not? Please if you have bad experience with MS cell phones tell me. And get me the drawbacks of buying MS phones. Please send me reply I am waiting for it.

Re: Microsoft Mobile Phone

As far as views are concerned they would be different from person to person. The guys who love the Microsoft Product they will obviously think to go with MS phones, while the crowd that didn’t like the MS product will agree on not to go with MS. Most balanced individuals, however, think that MS are at an intersection and what they do in the subsequent year or so will more or less much determine their chance for about the next decade. Make no fault though Microsoft is a VERY large company it will take a LONG time for it to weaken in any significant way

I’m actually kind of excited for MS Phones. The design is all way and while I have little desire to buy a Zune I love the OS on the device and the Zone desktop app is cool. If I had not reusable income I’d consider this as a secondary phone to my iPhone. If it is the matter Flash, let’s be honest. It’s not really made for touch technology anyway. Other than video everything else that’s built with Flash is based more on suspended over components to a certain extent than clicking on them to come alive. Now, if Adobe prepared for a separate button that you hold down so that you could imitate floating with the other finger then yes, then may be it could work. But for this it they have to do more which could make it more affective device. As my point of view, it good to go with MS phone.

As far as the current situation it is clear that now anyone trying to come in the market with a new launched operating system will be in trouble due to the level of competition in the market is increased drastically. WP7 and Palm OS are DOA. Nokia has an opportunity to raise their game with a new OS but they are their most horrible opponent. They are unable to date to create a systematic operating system that people and developers like. The Finns are a spot hard headed and so their market share of smart phone is on great risk. They are unable to sell smart phones at the margin that they have expected to in other words, till the time they clean up their design, they will have to suffer in giving their phones away at high profit. As for RIM, they are selling a great amount of mobiles and this to date is what has save them along with the international markets.