Thread: BlackBerry Torch Price , features and specification in India

BlackBerry Torch Price , features and specification in India

I want a buy a smart mobile phone. There are many smart mobile phone are available in the market in India. I have found a Blackberry Torch smart mobile phone. I want to know what is the price in Indian market. Please tell me what is the best price to by blackberry torch mobile phone.

Re: BlackBerry Torch Price , features and specification in India

BlackBerry Torch 9800 is released in India at the price of BlackBerry Torch 9800 Price in India is near about the 35,000 Rupees or INR. Please investigate the marketplace previous to purchase BlackBerry Torch 9800. Price of BlackBerry Torch 9800 possibly will be losing any time as per the market rivalry, availability and reputation of the mobile.

Hi there, I have ordered the blackberry torch mobile phone Dubai. I am using this mobile phone and this working fine and very wonderful phone. But I this the price of this mobile phone in India is near about the Rupees 34000. But there different price in the different market that’s why you have to check the minimum price first buy this mobile phone.

The mobile phone weighs 161.1 grams (122 grams vs. the Bold 9700), embarks base 512 MB of memory - such as 9700 - more than 4 GB of storage + card 4 GB (8 GB to purchase whatever the operator, and the card 4 can be replaced up to 32 GB). At this screen is 3.2 "that little thing with a resolution of 480 × 360 pixels. It's the same resolution as the fabulous (if so) Bold 9700 screen is larger on the Torch. The screen is said capacitive and is very readable / bright.

Management and easy addition of email accounts. Touch interface and graphics. Web browsing (many) windows. Presence of the physical keyboard in addition to the touchscreen. Effectiveness of the virtual keyboard and predictive text. Effectiveness of the touchpad. BlackBerry Messenger. Universal search. Ergonomics and interface of the NPC. Modem function.

You could say it's the same on IOS (Apple) and Android. But in fact, the bias is different from RIM. It divides the different functions of the phone through screens in a different logic. There is indeed a screen all (which includes all functions), a screen Frequent Download a screen (which shows the applications downloaded from the App Store World), a Multimedia screen (for viewing videos, photos) and a Favorites screen. Specifically, the screen is wallpaper on which is a "component", which in turn, door applications. This component opens slides and attaches to the desired height. After closing (via the command "Close window" menu), it can be reopened at the same height.