Thread: Can Toshiba X5310 run softwares like Maya, Max, After Effects

Can Toshiba X5310 run softwares like Maya, Max, After Effects

I was previously using the Lenovo laptop which I usually used to do some graphic designing on the laptop as. But I was not happy with the performance of the laptop I was using since I am thinking to purchase a new laptop so I have searched a lot in the market and found a Toshiba X5310 with some good configuration which I am describing below:
    It has an Intel® Core™ i5-430M 2.26 GHz Processor with 4GB RAM and also have 500GB hard disk with a graphic card having 1GB ATI Madison lp graphics card. I want to know that is this laptop will be able to USE the software’s like MAYA, MAX and AFTER EFFECTS. I am working with the animation firm and using this software for the designing of various characters. Please anybody can suggest regarding this.

re: Can Toshiba X5310 run softwares like Maya, Max, After Effects

As the Toshiba you want to buy for the animation and other graphic designing work. Since Toshiba X5310 arrives with 800MHz front side bus which lets the RAM frequency towards downward which may lead to the flow of data is damaged or congested completely. Successfully, there isn't sufficient information management capability to switch the present volume of transfer. So I think you should to keep these points in mind and then go for the purchase of the laptop. These thing will also may be affect your work.

As you want to use the software like MAYA, MAX and AFTER EFFECT then I want to tell you that the minimum system requirement for the software’s which you want to use in the laptop is as follows:
    1. Theses software needs a 64bit supportable processor which may be Pantium 4.
    2. Also need a 64 bit operating system which may be Microsoft Windows Vista, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 or Windows 7.
    3. Minimum 2GB RAM needed to use the software which you have described above.
    4. It also required 3GB of accessible hard-disk room in addition with 2GB of room for elective substance; extra free room compulsory during setting up.
    5. It also required a 1280x1024 display with OpenGL 2.0 well-suited graphics card. So according to this minimum system requirement I think you will be able to guess which will be better for you to use the software you want to use in the system.

I want to know that why you are moving along with the Toshiba only there are many other companies available which are compatible with the software which you wish to play. I think there are many more options are available for you to go for I think many manufacturers are provide system which are fulfilled with the minimum requirement needed to use these software. So I think you should to try using some other system.

Ok I can go with the newest laptops which are compatible with the software which I want to use. Actually the reason behind why I am going with this laptop is I think its configuration is much higher than other laptop in such a cheap price. So can you suggest me any laptop with this configuration and also should be of lower cost. Please help me.

Re: Can Toshiba X5310 run softwares like Maya, Max, After Effects

I have a good option for you I think you should to go with HP Envy 14-1000 Notebook PC I am using and running some of the software which you want to use in the laptop. I think it has all the features and minimum requirement which are required to use the software like Maya, Max, after effect. I think this will help you to get the desired solution.