Thread: Windows XP driver for HP Pavilion dv6-3007TU -XB823PA#ACJ

Windows XP driver for HP Pavilion dv6-3007TU -XB823PA#ACJ

Hello,
    My friend has brought the laptop from Chennai when he was there for the training of his new job got in a marketing firm. He purchased a HP laptop i.e. HP Pavilion dv6-3007TU -XB823PA#ACJ the laptop was came with free DOS. As he is unaware of the DOS as he does not belong from the technical field and he want to install windows XP to it. I have tried to install the windows XP to it but didn’t install as he doesn’t have the driver for windows XP. I have searched a lot but not able find it anywhere can anybody suggest me from where I can get the driver for the laptop he bought from Chennai. Please help me.

Re: Windows XP driver for HP Pavilion dv6-3007TU -XB823PA#ACJ

My friend as you specified that he brought the laptop from Chennai. I want to know that he have any receipt or bill for the laptop from the vendor he has purchased the laptop. I have done a lot goggling but didn’t get any driver regarding you are searching. I think you should to try searching on the HP support side I think they will be able to give you better driver for the laptop you are using. I can suggest you to do this only because I have also done a lot of search and also see if he might have brought it from the fake vendors. I think this will help you to get the desired solution.

I can understand this issue which you are suffering in installing Windows XP driver to the HP Pavilion dv6-3007TU Notebook PC . I think to get the desired solution for the problem you having is to go for the troubleshoot remotely. As I know about the HP laptops they always produced the laptop with the preinstalled operating system as per the consumer’s requirement. Before delivery HP test all software which are used with the laptop and as everybody knows that preinstalled software never gives any issues to the user. In your case you have to search for the driver your own on the search engines like Google as all the laptops from HP comes with the preinstalled operating system.

It very unlucky that the drivers for the windows XP and windows & are not made available from your end I want to make you clear that my friend have really brought a laptop form Chennai which without the operating system because I want to save the money which was going to spend in purchasing the operating system as I have a windows XP but unfortunately don’t have the driver for the windows XP. I think it should be offer from the company’s end. As I have already told you that it has DOS so I am thinking that it can be utilized only with the DOS as it came with the laptop. It also not possible that one will buy a laptop to run a DOS program. I have to Google around for the driver and doing a test and mistake for the driver. Can anybody help me in finding the driver from the net please help me.

No don’t lose your hope I think I can help in searching the driver as my friend was having the an identical problem as you have he was also trying to installing the driver for his windows 7 operating system but unfortunately he just lose his driver CD and formatted his system. At the time of installation of the operating system h found that he doesn’t have the driver CD. Soon he started searching for the driver for his system and he found the diver from the HP website. I think every company provides the drivers which are compatible with their laptops. So I think this will be helpful to you.

Thank you very much as I was very tired and also find myself very hopeless to get solve the problem of my friend. As you have given me the solution for the issue my friend suffering I think I have missed this as I have done almost all the related search on the Google. Thank you very much for the link you have given I have got the solution.