Thread: Suggest me some gaming Laptop around 45k

Suggest me some gaming Laptop around 45k

I am looking to purchase a laptop and as I am new to this field of computers so I do not know much about it. I am having the budget of Rs 45,000, so try to suggest me the configuration of the laptop under this range. The laptop must also support lost of the games as I like to play game on the computer and basically I want it for that purpose. If anyone have any idea related with this topic, then try to help me out. I will be greatly thankful to you if you do this. Please help. Thanks.

Re: Suggest me some gaming Laptop around 45k

I would like to suggest you a model, so try to refer it. The model is HP-dv6-3057TX (XB779PA) and the processor used in this laptop is Intel i3-370M, it has the 3 GB DDR3 RAM and it also consist of high definition 5650 Graphics card. The graphic card available with this laptop is switchable and it has 1 GB dedicated for that only. Now coming to the main point the price of this laptop is Rs. 44,900, which is within you range, so I will advise you to go for this laptop as it satisfies your most of the needs. Hope have helped you.

I am using Lenovo Y460 59-040350 model laptop. This laptop has i3-350M processor with a 4GB RAM which his DDR 3. It also has a graphic card of capacity 1GB and the price of this laptop is nearly Rs.45825. I am using it from the last 3 months and I am quite satisfied with the performance of this laptop, so I will like to suggest you to purchase this particular laptop. I hope that you will also be satisfied with the performance of the laptop. If you require more help on this, then reply me back.

I have two names with me. The first is the Lenovo Y560 59-031221, which is in the range of Rs.45825. The processor used in this laptop is i3-330M and along with that it has a graphic card of one GB. The second model is Lenovo Y560 59-044203 which is in the range of Rs.46340. The processor used in this laptop is i3-350M. The graphic card used in this laptop is ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5730 of capacity one GB. I have suggested you the names and configuration of two laptop and both of this are having very good performance. So you can go for any one of the laptop from this two. If you require more help on this, then try to reply me back.

Thanks for giving me the instance reply. I have gone through all the posts which hare being posted above. The names of the laptop which you have suggested to me are really nice. I liked the configuration of all the laptops, but from the above list I have decide to purchase Lenovo Y460 59-040350 model laptop. You all have really helped in solving my issue, so I will like to give my thanks to all those who have posted their reply here.

I am also looking to purchase a laptop. I have referred the names of the laptops which are mentioned above, but the problem is that i want the laptop between the ranges of Rs 30,000 to Rs 35,000. Can you suggest me the names and configuration of some of the laptops under this range, if you know the name of any such laptop, then try to post it here. I would be greatly thankful to you if you help me out. Please do help. Thanks.

I have the names of one laptop which is in this range, so I would like to suggest you those. Lenovo Ideapad G430- This laptop consists of the Intel Processor. The hard drive of this laptop is 250 Gb and it consist a RAM of 2GB DDR2. It is having display of about 14.1 inch and the camera used in this laptop is of 1.3 mega pixel. It also consists of Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator. The operating system used in this laptop is windows vista. And finally the price of this laptop is Rs 30500. I would like tell you that even I have purchased this laptop and it is quite good to use. I hope that the information which I have provided to you will help you out in making the decision of purchasing laptop. If you require more help on this then try to reply me back.