Thread: Aircel 3g launch date available

Aircel 3g launch date available

I am having Sony Ericsson k800 mobile phone and this supports 3g network. And since from last 2 years I am using aircel service provider. I am waiting to use 3g service on my phone. But I don’t know when this aircel will be launching their 3g service in India. Somebody have any information regarding to release date then please help me to solve my problem. And how to activate the same.

Re: Aircel 3g launch date available

The 5th bit GSM provider of India has released its cellular services in Punjab telecom circle. Aircel have spent Rs. 350 crores in punjab for increasing 2,000 BTS sites and for fixing up call-centers, The corporation strategy to spend another Rs. 650 crores in the condition to increase BTS upto 3,600 by December 2010. Aircel is also setting up to start its 3G services by end of December this year crosswise all the 13 circles.

Re: Aircel 3g launch date available

Aircel prepaid sim card is currently available at Rs.25 through life time validity. Users contain the pick to choose either Per sec. Postpaid or per minute billing plan. To make it activate Pay Per second tariff for local and STD calls Recharge through Rs.48 or Rs.123 and for Per minute Plan top up through Rs.49 and Rs.123 that will make it enable you to make local calls as low as 40p/minute. To give maximum advantage to customer’s tariff will stay same while roaming on Aircel network to Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Delhi. But yet they had not implemented 3G.

Indian mobile network operator Aircel has declared that it goals to invest third generation services in the 1ST quarter of 2011, according to India’s Economic Times. Additional, the cellco has exposed that it wait for to expend just about USD500 million on bring out the latest services in the first year which they are accessible, through a complete of presently more than USD1 billion predictable to be depleted on both Aircel’s 2G and 3G networks joint in that period; the operator has before said it will spend just about USD5 billion on its infrastructure in the after that three to five years.