Thread: Facebook application for Nokia N8

Facebook application for Nokia N8

I want facebook application for my Nokia N8 mobile phone. I did many searches for this application on the internet but I was unable to find anything. I want to install only official application and not any third party facebook application for my Nokia N8 phone. If anyone has installed this application on their same phone then please tell me from where I can download this app for myself as well. Thanks in advance.

Re: Facebook application for Nokia N8

The Nokia N8 mobile phone comes with Symbian^3 operating system and hence it supports Java application. If there is no facebook app installed in your device then you will probably have to install the java version of facebook application which is going to be a third party application in your phone, there is nothing you can do about it. You can also check the Nokia Store to see if there is any different version of facebook available for your phone.

There is a facebook version for different Nokia phones available on the official website of Nokia from here - http://store.ovi.com/content/238066?...e=search&pos=1. But note that you will have to sign in to the same website and then send the facebook app to your Nokia N8 phone. After downloading and installing the facebook app, you will have to enable internet data in your phone and then only you can login and view facebook updates on your phone. Hope this helps you out.

You can also try to connect to Facebook by using a software called Nimbuzz. This application is compatible with any Nokia device and it will let you to connect to Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, GoogleTalk, Windows Live Messenger, etc. Incase you are still not able to connect to facebook account via Nimbuzz then it could be possible that your Nimbuzz version is older. To solve this issue, just download the latest version of Nimbuzz from its official website.