Thread: IPod touch screen is white it’s not going back

IPod touch screen is white it’s not going back

I am using my iPod from the five months, but my iPod doesn't turn off once I press the top button and the home button, rarely I find jammed on like the music or internet or mail and the home button won't work, however now there is a white screen and i don’t know what to do to get it to go away, I have attempted the top button and the home button for ten to eleven seconds and it wouldn't work, and my iPod won't sinc as I have got password on it, what should I do ?

Re: IPod touch screen is white it’s not going back

Did you perform a "hard restart" - sometimes this will help you to solve the difficulty like you are facing .You be able to do a hard restart of your iPhone or iPod Touch. To do so, just press the lock button which you can find at the top of your gadget and the home button at the same time until you see the Apple logo on a black background. You can usually have to hold the buttons for approximately for 10 seconds before this occurs. After that you can then leave the buttons and your iPhone or iPod Touch will start again.

Hello, I was facing the same difficulty. I was playing sims 3 on my ipod touch after that I don’t know what happen loading symbol came on the screen and my ipod switched off. therefore i thought that it required charging. But whenever I started to charge it the full screen went white. I have attempted so many times, I hold the power button for a little bit and the menu button and the volume at the same time but it did not help me!

Confirm that you are in front of your computer and that iTunes is open, but don't attach your iPod , just Press the home button of your iPod and don’t let it go and still do not connect it. It will acquire hardly a few minutes, but a picture will display on your iPod informing you to connect it to iTunes, after that connect it, but don’t let go of the button. a pop up in iTunes be supposed to ask you if you want to restore your iPod, only let go of the button after you notice this pop up. This is really essential about half way though, it will ask you if you would like to restore your iPod from a back up, or if you want to treat it as a new iPod. Press on the new iPod one, because there is something wrong with the driver that your iPod is currently in, and all this will reset it for you.