Thread: Unlocking Code for Nokia N95

Unlocking Code for Nokia N95

I have bought a new Nokia N95 phone on which I am having a Vodafone SIM card. Now I want to use the Virgin SIM card on this phone which I guess would be needing to unlock this phone. Is there anybody who have used this this phone with any odd sim card. Can anybody tell me that how can I unlock this phone ?

Re: Unlocking Code for Nokia N95

Actually there are huge number of websites which lets you unlock your Nokia N series phone which restricts you from using any other operator's sim card on your N series phone. I think you should just type the "Unlock Nokia N95" on the google search bar which will show you many results of the website which can offer you to unlock your phone fee of cost. It might happen that you come across some paid one but still I suggest you to search for the free one.

I have just srarched on the google as said by the Mr. Deep23 and have came to know about one website where it was written that you have to enter the IMEI number of your mobile phone and then they will be sending me the unlocking code for my mobile on my email address by using which I would be able to unlock my phone. After unlocking my phone, I would able to use any operator's SIM card on my phone. I suggest you to find out the risk behind revealing your phone's unique IMEI number.

I have 2 chips but a phone that has unfortunately stuck on orange. So I took the part to unlock my nokia n95 and update its firmware. This technique does not work for new n95, but it allows to update their firmware from a very old version to the latest which fixes many bugs, releases the SIP, improves the speed of the NPC and improves autonomy of the device. Before anything make a backup of your phone data with Nokia PC Suite then uninstall Nokia PC Suite because its drivers are incompatible with NSU. You could reinstall Nokia PC suite after phone is flashed.

The procedure is in 2 stages: First is to change the code with Nemesis Service Suite Operator (NSS). Second is to update Nokia with a new official firmware naked with Nokia Software Updater (NSU). Nemesis Service Suite which needs to be used to install mode Virtual USB Device. Wait before executing them. Connect your phone and wait until it finishes installing the drivers. Launch Nemesis and click on the magnifying glass in the top right. Click on the icon "phone info" and then click on "scan" (You should see the info: Phone and Phone IMEI version). And on then bottom of this window, you will see....Scan Done for Product where as in the right window you see "Production Data Edit". You will find that you can write on "Product Code". Now mark your product code that corresponds to the product " which I guess is a n95: 0534842 or 0536063 and check "enable". Press the "write" button and the product code of your phone will be changed in less than 2 seconds. You should see the bottom of the window where you have to write new values and then press Done. That the new product code is recorded! Close Nemesis and run Nokia Software Updater (NSU) in order to proceed with flashing. NSU should offer to move to 30.0.x if this new firmware is not the case that he should repeat the previous operation. When NSU is finished flashing, turn on your phone and you have a phone with the latest firmware version naked. You can now reinstall Nokia PC Suite and restore your backup to your phone.

The Nokia N95 takes advantage of a large, bright display 16 million colors. The N95 is compatible with audio formats MP3, AAC, AAC +, WMA as well as video formats 3GP, Real Video and MP4. Unlock Nokia N95 Handling, Turn your phone without SIM card and then enter your unlock code in the form: # pw + CODE +1 # Code by replacing the code that you received.
    • The letter P appear after press 3 times quickly the button star (*)
    • The letter W appear after press 4 times quickly the button star (*)
    • The letter + appear after press 2 times quickly the button star (*)
    • The phone confirms the release by a message like "restriction canceled.