Thread: Unable to access my music and video from my ipod touch

Unable to access my music and video from my ipod touch

I am having ipod touch with me. Till today morning i was able to play my mp3 music and also i was able to play the videos on my ipod, but few hours ago when i went to music application on my ipod touch, then i was not able to see any music file there and it gave me the message saying that "there is no content in the music application" and the same thing happened for my videos as well. I don't know that suddenly what happened to my device as it was working well in the morning. Does anyone have any solution regarding this problem? Please try to help me out, so that i can come out of this problem. Any help regarding this will be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Unable to access my music and video from my ipod touch

I am also getting the same problem as the above. I am using Ipod Touch 64 GB. I am getting this problem from the last 2 days and it is irritating me a lot as i have not listen any music from the two days. In the two days i have searched a lot for getting the solution for this problem but, but not able to find it. Is there anyone who can provide me the solution for this problem? Please do help me, as i will be eagerly waiting for your reply. Thanks

I think in order to solve this problem you will require to reset you ipod touch. For doing this thing you will require to press and hold the On/Off button and along with this you will also require pressing and holding the Home Button. Try to hold it for the period till you get the apple logo on the screen. I think after doing this reset you will definitely be able to solve your problem. If you get any success regarding this problem, then your reply to me.

Thanks for giving me the reply. After referring your post and you have mentioned that i will require to reset my ipod, so have tried to reset my ipod, but even after doing that still i am notable to see any music and video in my ipod. Is there any other method using which i can solve this issue. I would like to thank you once again for your kind support. Please help.

I want to ask few questions to you that have you tried to restore you ipod from the backup. If not then try to do it as it might help you in solving your issue. If this is not solving the issue then try to make contact with the apple support team as they might be having some different solution for this problem. Hope have helped you.