Thread: MMS is not working after upgrading iphone with iOS 4.1

MMS is not working after upgrading iphone with iOS 4.1

After a support breakdown of my jailbroken iPhone with iOS 4.1, I had to by hand re-establish all information throughout SSH. Now I have troubles with MMS. When I contact the balloon sample of an older MMS, I observe only a black picture. The balloon sample is accurate. After adding, it appears I can't collect them any longer, but I properly accept SMS. I have previously put file permissions to 644 for folders and 600 for collection. To make sure what are the accurate permissions for SMS file, I've removed it and attempted to send a trial MMS. What am I missing? Thanks for your help.

Re: MMS is not working after upgrading iphone with iOS 4.1

You can solve this issue by doing resetting the network setting which you can do by following the steps given below:
    • First you have to go to the settings of the iphone.
    • In that you will get an option called general and select this.
    • Now after entering into the general just scroll down and then click on the option reset.
    • After selecting this reset the network settings.

To get the desired solution of the problem you need to follow the steps given below:
    • You have to reset the network setting as the steps suggested here:
    • Settings- General - Reset - Reset Network Settings
    • After resetting the network if you are not able to get the solution then reset all the setting of the phone by following the steps:
    • Settings -General -Reset -Rest All Settings
    • Now check if the MMS is on which you can observe into the settings and after that go to the message

As you have upgraded your phone with the latest IOS 4.1 and after this you are unable sending the MMS through this phone. I think this issue can be solved by doing complete restore of the phone which will set all the setting to the original setting that means to the factory settings. But before doing the complete reset of the phone just backup you’re all data which protect you to lose all the data from the phone. You can perform this after disabling all the application running on the phone.