Thread: Want to transfer PDF file from my laptop to Ipod

Want to transfer PDF file from my laptop to Ipod

I recently purchase a new Apple ipod. I also have a Apple Macbook Air laptop. I want to transfer PDF file from my Apple Macbook Air laptop to Apple Ipod. I don't have any idea it. How can i transfer PDF file from my laptop to Ipod? If anyone have any idea about it then please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Want to transfer PDF file from my laptop to Ipod

There are several ways to transfer pdf file from your laptop to iPhone or Ipod. With the help of Stanza 3.0 you can transfer your ePub, eReader, PDF, CBR, and DjVu book files. Using iTunes you can drag files into the "Stanza Documents" which is a part of the "File Sharing" section that you can see at the bottom of the "Apps" tab. When you select your iPod from the "Devices" list in iTunes it get appears on screen. Option is available for devices running iOS 3.2 and higher. If your books are in another format, you must first convert it with the help of converter tools
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

First you have to install the free "iPhone Explorer" utility which is use to transfer files over to your iPod using the USB cable. Connect your iPhone to your Apple Macbook Air laptop using the USB cable and start your install iPhone Explorer. Click on the "New Folder" button and rename the new folder as "Stanza". Browse your computer for your pdf file which you want to transfer in your ipod and drag it onto the "Stanza" folder. Now you can open that pdf file in your Ipod.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can directly transfer PDF file from your laptop to iPod via iTunes 10. For that you ahve to follow three steps to transfer it in your ipod. First, you have to add PDF file to your iTunes library. Then connect your iPod to your Apple Macbook Air laptop. And finally Sync your PDF file to your iPod. This is a simple procedure you have to follow to transfer PDF file from your laptop to iPod. But for that you have to update your applications to iTunes 10 and iBooks 1.1 or later.