Thread: Need Windows XP drivers for Macbook Pro

Need Windows XP drivers for Macbook Pro

I have a Macbook pro and it is been installed with Windows XP. the problem is that I need Windows XP drivers for the same. I do not have them and hence some of the devices are not able to function. I do not know what could have caused it. Please help me or suggest me so that I can make the advice to communicate well by installing the essential driver to it. Hope this solves the issue that I am facing.

Re: Need Windows XP drivers for Macbook Pro

You can get the latest firmware for the device to be downloaded and make it install to the system. This will be helpful for you. The new firmware do not need any installation of Windows Xp disc all you need to do is to retrieve the driver from the disc and make it install directly. This will be done as the new firmware possess the feature. I am sure this will be better for you and can make the things to work for you well. So look out.

In order to get the driver to be installed to the system and work well all you need to do is to check out that is when you run the Windows Xp in parallel you have to make sure that the hardware is in share from Apple OS. Now when you perform an installation of Windows Xp in bootcamp you may need the driver as the Apple Operating system was not running. SO you have to go to the device manager and then check out for the desired driver which needs to be installed. You then have to search for the desired download for the driver and make it install to the system. This will work.

You can have the drivers for the system to work under Windows Xp from using the Leopard DVD utility disc. This disc has the drivers which is needed and hence you can make it install using the same. If this do not work well for you then you can process out well by checking out the manuals given in Apple's site. You can refer to it as its about the firmware. get the latest firmware and you may then be able to work well with the drivers for Windows Xp. Check out.

You would required to perform a bootcamp installation. Make it process and then check out for the output. Am sure this will let you to get to a better solution. Look out for the thing and make it process as needed. You can click on the link and get the desired download. Install it to the system and then check for the output. Basically this download contains complete copies of Boot Camp Windows XP Drivers (version 2.1). If you have Boot Camp drivers already installed, it will update them. Make the desired implementation to be done well and work as needed. Am sure you may get to a better conclusion.

A boot camp installation will do well for you. As stated above you can get the drivers for the bootcamp and make it install to the system. Am sure your devices and hardware will then perform well under Windows Xp. So get the download and then make the installation. You to make sure that the bootcamp installation of driver is done before you install Windows Xp. So try to reinstall the same by first installing bootcamp driver.