Thread: How to add Blu-Ray in Gateway P-7811 FX

How to add Blu-Ray in Gateway P-7811 FX

Actually I am thinking very much on pulling the trigger on this but the thing is that I just wish for to check this one more time. So is there anywhere out there you are able to match this presentation for this price? And what if I desire to add a Blu-Ray player at a little point? I am presumptuous it’s a pretty simple little job, but I just desire to make sure. So if you have any suggestion then suggest me.

Re: How to add Blu-Ray in Gateway P-7811 FX

Actually you are not able to touch the presentation for the price. Similar to most notebooks it has its peculiarities; the pulsing fan is my major criticism. The quality manage is a bit lacking so make sure you provide it a solid work from side to side during your 18 day exchange period. Yes, adding a blue ray is achievable and just a simple swap.

I am also using the same but really I just want to tell you here that I do not have any complaints regarding this. In my case it is working properly. Build quality is not the most excellent, but it’s pretty good. The thing I abhorrence the majority is the dvdrw drive, but that can be swapped. And lets me play the Fallout 3 with close to max settings at 1920x1200.

I purchased it used; to the extent that I am able to let know, you are going to have a number of problem finding one now. I would make sure this that auction website if I were you. I believe you are able to also purchase a refurb through buying website and you will easily get these type of website after Google. So try this. Maybe not any longer, though. It is on the way guys. I am pumped. Been waiting to play assassin statement of belief. So hopefully the p-7811 can hang.

I have read all the post which is given over here and regarding this I have heard all good things concerning the performance, little problem is here and there like the pulsing fan that ou phide lt described but I have heard performance wise it is really great. So I know this much and got the only this much of information. And If I get more information on this then I will try to inform you over here.