Thread: iPhone 4g is unable to record video

iPhone 4g is unable to record video

I have recently purchased a new iphone 4g and now i am getting a problem while recording videos on it. I am able to open the camera and change my mode to video. But the recording button is not responding at all. Once i have changed it to video mode, then i am not able to go back to camera mode, for doing this i need to close the program. Is there anyone who is facing the same problem? If you have even slight knowledge related with this issue, and then try to reply me back. Thanks.

Re: iPhone 4g is unable to record video

I had solved my problem by trying a solution, so i am providing you the same.
    • Try to hold the Home Button and the Sleep/Wake button together.
    • Hold them till the iphone screen goes blank and after that wait for some time.
    • Now try to turn on the phone by holding the power button.
    • Hold it till the apple logo appears and the device reboots.
    • Now try to open the camera and record some videos.

Hope it will help you out.

I was also facing the same problem with my new iphone4, but after trying the solution which is being provided above i am able to solve my problem. Rebooting the device helped me out and now i am able to record videos again on my iphone, as my recording button is now responding properly. Finally thanks for the help which you provided and even for spending your precious time in giving the reply for the issue.

I have a solution for this problem, so try to go through the following steps. Try to restart you iphone in safe mode. If this does not solve the problem, then you can also try to clean the Digital Camera Images folder in your iphone. I think that doing this should help you in solving your problem. Even i had solved my problem by trying the same solution. If still the problem does not get solved out, then try to reply me back.

I am getting a similar problem in my iphone 4. But in my case the camera mode and recording mode both are now working. When i try to record any video, then my iphone gets freezed up. In order to come out of this situation i have to restart my i phone. I am facing this issue from the last 2 days. What should i do in order to solve this issue? Please do provide me a solution for solving this issue.