Thread: How to connect iPod Touch To Nokia 5230?

How to connect iPod Touch To Nokia 5230?

I am using a Nokia 5230 and satisfied by its sound quality and the performance of the phone. Also I am using a iPod which has got the feature of playing only songs. I wanted to connect my iPod to the cell of my Nokia. But I think so it is not possible for connecting the iPod with my phone but still I want to know if it is possible with it or not. And also I wanted to use its Nuron as the modem which will help me to connect to the internet.
    Last edited by Ossi; 09-11-2010 at 04:46 AM.

Re: How to connect iPod Touch To Nokia 5230?

Is is not possible to connect the iPod touch with your Nokia handset, as both the phones are far different fro their functioning. The Apple's iPod Touch is totally different thing and uses its own set of operating system called the ios4 which is quite different from the Nokia 5230 Nuron. And it is a misconception that the Nuron cannot be used as a modem at all.

Ohh, okay i got it I thought it might work for me I had also got one more doubt. Actually I wanna know that what kind of operating system is being their in my Nokia 5230 and also what is the ios4 software used in the iPod touch. I have heard in your previous reply that it is used for the functionality of the iPod phones and is their operating system. Please tell me this following queries and also the specification that are their in my Apple iPod Touch.

The Nokia 5230 Nuron has Ovi maps preloaded and also one of the smart phones that has preinstalled online store application Ovi Store. And the Nuron is used for the satellite connection that can be used for the viewing of the maps and also it gives access to various games, programs and thousands of content. The phone has a expandable of 16GB in it, which makes it one of the best phones to compete with it. The operating system that is being used is of the Symbian software. Also has got the GPS System and HSDPA, which is normally not found in any of the mobile phones.

ISO4 is one of the leading software of apple and also has got better functionality and is one of the most best operating system of the all. there are about hundreds of features that are put by the Apple company in the iPod Touch and all this features are handles by the iso4 software or the operating system. Playing games with one of the best games and also having the feature of multitasking makes the iso4 one of the best operating system of them all. The hardware and software are made considering the design and feature that Apple is always regarded to provide to its consumers.

The last option is that if your not satisfied by my specification you can have a visit to their official site that will give you a brief idea of what kind of product can be useful for you to use as a modem that will connect both your computer or the other smart devices. The 5230 has a voice guide notification or navigation via a Ovi maps, 3g and dependable battery life which is its better feature.