Thread: Slacker radio app for Samsung galaxy Tab or Android

Slacker radio app for Samsung galaxy Tab or Android

I am looking to install a radio application on my mobile phone. I am using Samsung Galaxy Tab and it is running on the Android operating system. I want to know about the Slacker radio app. I found this while searching on the web. And I want to know before using the same. Does it work well and provide me latest channels. I want a app that can help me to search different radio channels.

Slacker Radio is an ice app and it comes for various mobile platform. Like you can find the same on Windows Mobile, Android and Blackberry. This app brings a lot of features and it is very easy to use. You need a good internet connection for suing the same. Or else you will face a bit freezing issue on the same. I was using this some time ago but I replaced with other one. Because if you need the full feature then you have to go with a contract.

The Slacker service for mobile, is a good one. It combines a music player and radio service custom wireless smart enough, arrives on the iPhone and iPod Touch. IKmeem arrives on the Google G1, which uses the competing mobile platform Android. This radio -app is currently hyped on Android smartphones Droid. There might be some issue with the compatibility but as you said you are having Galaxy tab then it is going to work really well.