Thread: MobileMe Calendars does not appear on my ipod touch

MobileMe Calendars does not appear on my ipod touch

I am using ipod touch and today when i tried to sync my iPod Touch with iCal beta, then i am not able to see MobileMe Calendars. The addresses and mails are working fine. Does anyone know what the cause of this problem is? Please try to help me out as i greatly need your support for solving this issue. Thanks.

Re: MobileMe Calendars does not appear on my ipod touch

I have a solution for this problem, so i am providing you few steps you make a reference of it.
    First try to deactivate the calendars by going in the iPod settings. Now again try to reactivate it again.
    OR
    If this does not solve the problem then try to do a complete reset of your iPod. Now try to sync again.
    I think this might help you in getting your problem being solved out.
    Last edited by Leonard; 08-11-2010 at 06:15 PM.

I am also using ipod touch and getting the same problem. I am unable to get Contacts, notes or calendar to synchronize with my device. It always remains blank. I have tried to do it several time, but getting the same result. I am having MobileMe account and in this account everything is checked in order to sync. If you have any solution, then please try to post it here as early as you can. Thanks.

You can go for this solution for solving your problem-
    1. Go to settings in the ipod.
    2. Then go to Mail>> contacts>> calendars.
    3. Now go to add account>> other.
    4. Here you will find option for adding CslDAV account, just add it as per the instructions.
    5. Go to mobileme setting and here you need to turned off the Sync for Calendars
    6. Try to make the use of account which you have created.

Hope it helps to you.

I also have a problem with calendars on my iPhone. I am able to sync my phone with ical, but the problem is that i am only able to see few entries in my iPhone calendar. In the web-based calendar module all the entries are present there. Can anyone tell me why i am getting this problem on my iphone? If you have any solution regarding this issue, then try to help me out.

Thanks from your reply. My problem is now being solved out after trying the solution given by jhon. Now i am able to get Contacts, notes or calendar to synchronize with my device. It was really a wonderful solution as it solved my problem. Once again thanks for your support.

Even after trying the above solution i am not able to solve my problem. I have tried both the solutions given by jhon and Leonard, but getting the same problem. Now the problem is making me frustrated. Do you have some other solution for this problem? Please try to remove me out of this problem. I would also like to thank you for the above reply.