Thread: Ipod Touch 4G randomly disconnects from wifi

Ipod Touch 4G randomly disconnects from wifi

I have recently purchased ipod Touch 4G. I have connected it to my router at the home through wifi. The problem is that my Ipod Touch 4G gets randomly disconnecting from my router. This situation takes place for about 4 to 5 sec and then again reconnects. I am getting this problem from the last 5 days and due to this i am facing lot of problem in my daily work. I am looking to have a solution for this problem, so i need your help on this issue. Please try to provide me a solution for this problem. Thanks.

Re: Ipod Touch 4G randomly disconnects from wifi

Before 4 days i have purchased ipod touch and i am also getting the same problem on my device. It worked fine for couple of days and suddenly started getting this problem of randomly disconnect. Is there anyone who is having some idea for solving this issue? Please try to provide me the solution as early as you can.

I think you are getting this problem because there are routers which automatically switch channels. This thing happens when the interface gets deleted and due to this channel changes your iPod must be getting disconnected randomly. So i will advise you to try setting your channel, because it might help you in fixing your problem. I hope that if you try this it will definitely solve your issue.

I have referred your solution and i tried to set my channel, but even after doing that i was not able to solve the problem. The problem is now really making me frustrated as it is not getting solved out. Please try to provide me some other solution so that i can fix my issue. Finally i would like to thank you for posting the above reply.