Thread: Dell Mini v/s Hp Mini v/s Hcl me

Dell Mini v/s Hp Mini v/s Hcl me

I had a desktop but now I am planning to buy a new laptop. I am very much confused regarding which laptop to purchase. I have options such as Dell Mini, Hp mini or HCL ME. I am totally confused which to buy. Please help me out by suggesting the best one to buy which would be helpful. Hope to get a better solution of which one to purchase. Please suggest.

Re: Dell Mini v/s Hp Mini v/s Hcl me

I would suggest you to go for Dell Mini. Dell is better choice than HP or HCL. I have used Dell well and never had any problem. I do not know much of HCl ME but Hp is bit more expensive than Dell and the features which they provide are not worth to its price. Dell has good features with good processing capability. Go for Dell Inspiron Mini 10. You will get this in a nominal rate with 2Gb of RAM memory. Its worth a buy.

HCL ME is very good in terms of laptop. If you are looking out for very good features with good processing power I would suggest you to go for HCL ME. Some of the technical specification for HCL ME AE1V0971-I is as follows:

1. Genuine Windows 7 Home Basic
    2. Intel Core i3 350M Processor (2.26GHz,3M Cache)
    3. Intel HM55 chipset based , 2 Inbuilt Antenna
    4. 2GB DDR3 RAM
    5. 320 GB SATA Hard Disk Drive
    6. Slim DVD DL Super Multi Drive

This is a bit expensive than that of HP or Dell Mini but the the performance is much more advanced than that of those.

I do not think Dell is cheaper than Hp. Infact Dell is much more expensive. Dell is also a better choice. I would give you suggestion for few laptops which would be better. You can choose what you want to out all the three brands depending upon the price that would suit you

1. HP Mini 1109TU Netbook price – Rs 20,000
    2. HP Mini note 2133 Netbook Price – Rs 22,000
    3. HP Mini 2102 Netbook price in India: Approx 20,000
    4. Dell Inspiron Mini 12 Price – Rs 30,000
    5. Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Price – Rs 24,500
    6. HCL ME Netbook AE1V1063-X - Rs 14,280
    7. HCL ME Netbook AE1V2044-X - Rs 15,810

Hope this helps. The above price that is been mentioned also deals with the system configuration that is more features more higher the rate.

Dell is always a better choice but HCL ME has now launched some good laptop. Hp mini and Dell Mini are netbooks but you will get the required ailments which is needed that is based on the requirements. Dell will be the best option if you choose between HP or Dell. Other than that HCL ME with respect to netbook works on Atom Processing. The newly launched HCL ME is worth and has very good features and specification but its expensive as compared to these netbooks. So look out which you think would be better as I would suggest you to go for Dell.

Thank you all for suggesting me. I was very much confused with the three but now as per the specification and needs I do not need a high end featured system so I am not planning to go for HCL ME as I think it is very much expensive. So between HP mini and Dell Mini I am planning to go for Dell Mini and per reviews and its performance. Dell Mini is a bit high ranged but I have heard it from many and from here that Dell is better than HP. So will go for Dell Inspiron Mini 10. It will fall in my budget and has the required ailments which I need.