Thread: Uninstalling Checkpoint Integrity Client

Uninstalling Checkpoint Integrity Client

Hi friends I got the new computer. I got Checkpoint Integrity Client installed with it. It blocks my application while accessing some important thing on the remote system. I am right now unable to uninstall it. I am unable to see any kind of un-installation option for Checkpoint Integrity Client in Add or Remove program. I am able to see Checkpoint Integrity Client option in the program files but it don’t have any find of disabling option. Please give some good suggestion

Re: Uninstalling Checkpoint Integrity Client

The Checkpoint Integrity Client password is typically set from the server end. It does not allow the client to remove it in most of the case. If you want to remove it totally from your system then contact to your MIS department. The will help you to uninstall check point application. Inform MIS to remove the client so that you may able to upgrade windows operating system. We do also have the couple of clients at the pipeline which support the windows 7 operating system.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Before uninstalling your integrity client from your system, take the back up for it. It is quit help full. To make the back up for your integrity, make the copy of the entire home directory present in your system and save it to a safer area. The default location is C:\Program Files\Checkpoint\Integrity. Now take the backup of your entire database. If you have embedded database, then your backup is complete. And if the installation is being used by third party then use specific vendor tool to take the back up of the database. The backup may help you to prevent the data.

Before uninstalling the any kind of antivirus from your system, disable the anti malware program. Download DDS in to your system and save it in to your system. By disabling it, it will block the scripts running on your system. Double click on the dds.scr, it will appear the new window called command window. Immediately after it you will shortly appear two logs called DDS.txt and attach.txt. Save that log and save it to a safer place on your desktop. after it try to uninstall it.