Thread: In iPhone 3G no audio/sound through speaker

In iPhone 3G no audio/sound through speaker

I am using iphone 3G and the problem is that my phone has stopped playing music through the speaker. Even i am not able to hear any sound when i receive a call, but in it keeps on vibrating. I am getting this problem from the last 2 days. My volume is set to maximum. I am not getting any such problem with the headphone. Through the headphone i am able to hear the sound properly. This problem is causing me a great trouble, so please try to help me out in order to solve this issue. Hope you will provide the proper solution. Thanks.

Re: In iPhone 3G no audio/sound through speaker

Even i was getting the same problem with my phone. I started getting this problem when i upgraded it IOS4 version. I am not able to hear any sound from the speaker. I am getting irritated with this problem as i am not able to use my phone due to this. I am looking to have a solution for this issue. Please do help me.

I have a solution for this problem. So i will recommend you to try to reinstall the firmware on my phone. Even i was getting the same problem after upgrading it IOS4, when i tried this solution it fixed my issue. So you can also go for the same. Hope it will help you as well.

I am having iphone 3g. The problem in my case is that, when i am play music on the speaker and try to connect head phone to it i still get the audio from the speaker. I have tried to restart my phone, but still getting the same problem even after restart. Why i am getting such problem? Is there anyone who is getting the same problem? Please do provide am solution for fixing this issue. I want to solve this issue as early as possible, because i use the headphone mode when i am out of the house and currently i am not able to use this feature on my phone.

I will suggest you to do the following try in your phone-
    1. Try to plugging and unplugging the headset several times.
    2. Try to blow air through the headphone port in your phone, as there might be some dust out there.
    3. Try to use other headphone in your device, if it works then definitely there some problem with your headphone device.

Even i have tried this solution in my phone and it did worked for me. Think it will help you as well.
    Last edited by Emma.J; 04-11-2010 at 09:49 PM.